Chapter 63

I UPDATED CHAPTER 62 ON WEDNESDAY, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW! 

-----------------

*March 3rd*

"Niall!" Y/N yells from the bedroom.

"What?! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!" I say rushing into the room from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that you're parents are coming from the airport," she says while texting on my phone. "Are you on edge?"

I let out a huge sigh and lean against the door frame. "Yeah, you're gonna be due any day. So...uh..yeah."

She laughs and strolls over to me. "Don't worry about it silly, we'll have both our families over this week. I'm sure everything will be okay."

"I know, but still, I'm freaking paranoid," I reply and grab her hand.

"Niall," she says and pats my cheek. "Everything will be okay love."

I smile faintly at her new pet name for me and kiss her nose. The past days have been really eventful. We finally agreed on getting back together, as in we're boyfriend and girlfriend...again. I was the one who actually brought it up about 3 days ago. I didn't waste no time, I asked her straight forward and she was taken aback from it. We knew we had to figure things out before Riley's arrival, so we agreed on giving us another chance.

She hugs my waist and lays her head against my chest. "You're more worried than I am."

I laugh and wrap my arms around her. "Yeaaahh, sorry. It's just...I have so many things running through my mind at the moment."

About 4 days ago, I got a text from Harry saying that management told them that we'll be doing stuff in the middle of March until the beginning of April. I told Y/N about it and she said it's okay but to make sure it's only for 2 weeks.

"Niall," she says interrupting my thoughts. "What are we going to do about dinner?"

"Oh shit," I mumble and squeeze my eyes shut. "I completely forgot about that. Dammit."

"We could always order or eat out," she says. "No biggie. C'mon let's get the blow up mattress ready for your parents."

------------------------------------

*Later that night*

"Mum, can you pass me a slice of pizza?" I say from the couch.

My parents arrived hours ago from the airport and are staying for the whole week in anticipation for Riley's arrival.

"Here yeh go Niall," she says handing me a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"Thanks," I say and take a bite.

"So Y/N nervous yet?" Bobby asks as he takes a swig of his pint.

"Noooo, but I think someone is," she says, elbowing me in the ribs.

I look at her from the corner of my eye and grin.

Bobby laughs and replies, "Hey, it's usual for men to be a bit more anxious. Just you wait until the baby is coming."

"Don't even get him started," Y/N giggles. "He's already anxious enough."

Maura chuckles and shakes her head, "My poor baby is worried about his future baby son."

I groan and roll my eyes, "Mum, stoooppp."

She smiles at me and says, "It's true. Ohhh, I can't wait to spoil him!"

"And can't forget about football! Gotta keep the Horan tradition going!" Bobby chimes in.

Y/N laughs and I say, "All right! All right! Let's enjoy the night and no more baby talk!"