Chapter 62/Announcement

**IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT AT END**

----------------------------------------

*Your P.O.V.*

It's been 2 weeks since you and Niall have decided to move on to step 2. Which is actually going on dates. Niall and you have been going on dates pretty much every day. Dates have consisted of going to the movies, dinner, arcade, shopping for Riley, or just have a movie night at home.

Niall has been trying his best to create different dates, but most of times you just end up being at home and chilling. It's Valentine's day, Niall and you have plans for tonight (outfit in side, IF YOU'RE ON A COMPUTER) but he wouldn't tell you what. However, he did say to get ready by 6:00 p.m....Hmmm...

"Niall," you say into the phone. "Where are you?"

"Sorry, I'm running a bit late. I'll be there in a few minutes okay?" he replies quickly. "I'll see you in..what? 10 minutes?"

You sigh and sit on the couch, "Okay, see you then."

He hangs up and you wait. And wait.....and wait.

20 minutes have passed and Niall is still not there.

"What the hell?" you groan. "What if he stood me up?"

As you were about to call Niall, you hear someone knocking on the door. You walk over and open it.

"Sorry for the wait!" Niall says. He's breathing hard and bent over. "I had a flat tire so I had to fix it. But...it's all good now!"

"I thought you stood me up," you reply.

He laughs, a breathless laugh, and shakes his head. "Hell no, I know I should've called but I didn't want to worry you."

He looks at you and smiles, "You look adorable."

You blush a bit and look down at your feet, "I tried to look cute but I want to be comfy."

"You look cute," he says grabs your hand. "Trust me. Now shall we get going?"

You nod and grab your purse from the table near the door. "Yeah, let's go."

----------------------------------------

*At Dinner*

"So what else is planned for tonight?" you ask as you take a bite of your chicken parmesan.

Niall smirks and chews on his chicken alfredo. "You'll see, how are you enjoying it so far?"

"I like it so far, but depends on what else you have planned," you reply.

Niall and you have gone to a bowling alley/arcade and now dinner.

He chuckles and sips his water, "I think you'll enjoy the last thing I have planned. It's a good thing it's not too cold."

"Oh so it's outside?" 

Niall raises his eyebrow and says, "Noooo...? I didn't say that."

"But it's a hint right?" you ask.

He rolls his eyes and smiles, "You'll just see okay? Now eat so we can leave."

------------------------

"Where are you taking me?" you ask, reaching out. Niall has decided to blindfold you and not let you see what the big surprise is.

Niall grabs your shoulders from behind and whispers in your ear, "Trust me okay?"

"Ehhh, depends, are you sure we're not going to get dirty?"

He laughs and starts guiding you, "I promise Y/N, have some faith in me."