Chapter 52

*Your P.O.V. October 18th*

The tour has been going great! The band are having a great time performing and you're enjoying the ride. You've had a couple of check ups since you've arrived and everything is going well! The baby is growing at the normal rate and you're eating well. You can now feel the baby moving! In other words, everything is going well! :)

Today is the day that you and Niall will find out the sex of the baby now that you're about 20 weeks along, the half way point.

"Okay Y/N, now let me put some gel on your tummy and find out!" says nurse Regina.

Niall is biting his nail and won't stop tapping his foot.

"Babe, are you nervous?" you ask looking at him.

He nods and says, "Well yeah, this is a big thing!"

You laugh and watch the screen as Regina moves the probe around on your stomach.

"All right, where are you? Hmmm...oh there you are! Okay let me look around to see how everything is," she says.

Niall sighs deeply and squeezes your hand tightly.

"The anticipation is killing meeee!" Niall whines.

You laugh and pat his head, "It'll be okay, geez babe."

Regina moves down under your belly button and says, "All right, let me look here to see if it's a boy or girl."

Niall stares at the screen intensely.

"Oh! Here we go, okay..." Regina says looking at you and Niall. "Ready?"

You two nod and squeeze each other's hand...

"Okay...so, this right here," Regina says pointing to this thing on the screen, "it shows that your baby is a....BOY!"

Niall jumps out of his chair and yells, "YES! YES! IT'S A BOY! WOOHOO!"

You and Regina laugh at his little show.

"Did you two wanted a boy?" Regina asks.

"Yes ma'am, I think Niall wanted it the most," you reply laughing.

"Oh, sorry ladies, I just...I just..I don't even know," Niall says sitting down on his chair.

Regina laughs and says, "No problem Niall. All right, I'll print a picture of the baby so you guys can show it's a boy."

You look over at Niall and giggle, "I'm taking that you're quite happy." and clean off your stomach.

He smiles and kisses your cheek, "I'm buzzin' babe. This is great!"

"Here ya go guys, congratulations!" Regina says handing you the ultrasound picture.

"Thanks Regina," Niall says and helps you off the bed. "C'mon let's go back to the hotel and call our parents. I can't wait!"

------------------------------

*At Hotel*

"Hey mum, Y/N went to the doctor today and we found out!" Niall says. He's on the phone with his mom and he has her on speaker. You've already called your parents and they were excited!

"Really? Annnddd?!!" Maura says.

"Mum, it's a boy!" Niall says eagerly.

"Ohhh!! Yay a grandson! Oh my gosh, congrats you two," Maura says.

"Thanks Maura," you say. "Now you can start your shopping!"

Maura laughs and says, "Most definitely! Ohh I can't wait until he's here! So any thought on the name?"