Chapter 53

Hey guys, it's Yesi just wanted to say thank you so much for riding this...this...ride with me! It's been 10 months since i've started this fanfic! AHH! :) let's see if I can last 1 year!!

----------------------------------

*Niall P.O.V.*

"Niall, get your fat ass over here!" yells Harry from the backstage.

We're at sound check before the final concert of the tour.

"What?" I yell back, walking backstage with my guitar.

"Y/N called me and said to tell you she's feeling better, but she's not sure if she's coming tonight," Harry says while eating a banana.

"Oh," I mumble and play with the strings. Y/N hasn't been feeling well for a couple days, we think it's probably her allergies.

"Yeah, she texted you but you were out there practicing," he says and throws the banana peel away.

"Okay, thanks mate," I say and grab my phone from the table. I have 4 missed calls and 5 texts from Y/N.

"Hey babe, I'm feeling better!" reads text #1.

"Never mind, I can't stop sneezing!" reads text #2.

"GAAHHH!! RUNNY NOSE!!!" reads text #3.

"Why meee?" reads text #4.

"You know fuck this shit, i'm so done with these allergies. I'm just gonna shove tissue up my nose!" reads text #5.

I chuckle at the last text and reply, "Sorry baby, I was practicing on stage. Harry told me, just get to feeling better!"

"Niall, do you know what you're going to wear?" Lou asks. She's holding baby Lux in her arms.

"Ehhhh, probably a tank and the black side zipper jeans. The usual haha," I say.

"Ah okay, well, remember what Liam said earlier about the meet and greet," Lou says.

That's right! I have forgotten Liam told me the meet and greets are earlier due to the fact that a lot of fans are coming before gates are open. Therefore, causing some fans to even be trampled over.

"Ah yes, I forgot about that! What time will it start?" I ask.

"In about 45 minutes," she replies and kisses Lux's cheek. "Tell uncle Niall what you did today."

"What did you do Luxie?" I say tickling her tummy.

She giggles and says, "I...I...got on your bike with mummy."

I laugh and say, "You mean my Segway? Did you have fun?"

She nods and says, "Mummy crash into Harry."

I laugh hard and reply, "She did?! Wow, mummy isn't a good driver like uncle Niall!"

Lou laughs and says, "Well, I never got on it before! But it was quite an adventure. Harry wouldn't move out of the way so I crashed into him."

I shake my head and say, "Lou, only you would do that."

She rolls her eyes and says, "Yeah yeah whatever Nial! C'mon Lux, let's go see what the others are doing."

I laugh as Lou walks away with Lux in her arms. I check the time and walk back to the stage.

------------------------------------

*15 minutes before concert*

I'm checking my guitar to make all the strings are right and good.

"So is Y/N not coming?" Harry asks as he fixes his hair.