2.

I let out a groan as i heard a loud bang at my door. I was seriously annoyed it was morning, well i think it was morning. I actually had no idea but let's assume it morning. I roll over accidentally falling of the bed. Apparently the person at my door is impatient as they suddenly to barge into the room.

"Anna, Anna come out" jace whispers like im some small child.

I let out another groan annoyed at him for disturbing my sleep. He then sees me on the floor and he cracks up. I swear if he opens that mouth of his i'm going to kill him its too early for this crap.

"Aww anna did you fall of your bed, oh you poor child" he teases smirking so bright I'm itching to smack it of his face.

"I swear on the angel if you don't shut up I'm going to strangle you" i threaten.

"Aww your so cute when you angry" he says bopping me on the nose.

"What the hell do you want its like 8 in the morning" i complain annoyed.

"Anna you idiot its nighttime how long were you asleep" he says, well then...

"What the crap i slept the whole day, why didn't you wake me?" i reply lifting myself up into a sitting position.

"Because you would of ripped my head off" he reasons and he's right.

"Who's to say I'm not going to now" i snarl glaring

"Okay chill I'm just coming to invite you on a hunting trip, i guess you don't want to come" jace says holding his hands up in surrender.

"No if i don't go you'll get yourself killed, let me get changed" i relent lifting myself of the ground.

Once jace leaves i quickly get into my gear. I then spend 10 minutes searching for my blade that I'm somehow managed to misplace again. I would of probably spent another hour looking if it wasn't for izzy rudely barging through my door, why cant i get any peace today.

"Annalina Grey what the hell are you wearing" she screeches disappointed.

"my gear duh izzy what are you on about?" I say confused.

"Were going to a club Anna you cant wear that" she says disgusted

"Well nobody told me that and who cares why cant i wear this" i reply

"Well maybe you'll pick a guy" she suggests

"Izzy were going out to hunt not to pick up guys i think this is just fine, end of story" i finish and continue looking for my blade.

She finally gives up and walks out annoyed. Thankfully that didn't take forever, usually izzy would spend the next hour trying to convince about how i should dress like a girl at least once in my life.

"Oi Anna you coming or are you going to sleep for another week" jace calls out from the hallway.

"Im coming, I'm coming" i say hurrying out the door.

▹▹▹

So apparently no had bothered to think of a plan to find a demon they thought we could and these were the actual words said 'its okay we can just wing it'. Oh because thats such an effective technique why didn't i think of that.

Winging it apparently meant heading to a club because you know maybe there might be one in here. I was starting to think this was just a trick to get me outdoors. We headed up towards a building I'm assuming was the club.

In big letters flashed the name, pandemonium. Though the other letters seemed to be dimmed so the word demon shone brightly, what a classy establishment. We easily walk straight past the bouncer, one of the perks of runes i guess. I was able to go out illegally drinking without any trouble what so ever, fan-flipping-tactic. Thats always been a dream of mine, not.

Once inside i immediately feel a headache coming on from all the bright lights. Every corner had colourful lights and the whole building was filled with dry-ice smoke. The whole place was full of people dancing there hearts out covered in shiny glittering sweat.

Everywhere where i looked i was filled with a desperation to turn around and get the hell out of here, this just wasn't my kind of place. I stick close to the others trying to avoid the people surrounding me. Suddenly Alec's eyes narrow and he motions towards a boy

"Him" he says not bothering to elaborate.

He didn't need to i realised what he meant when i observed the boy. He stood out like a sore thumb wearing a bright red jacket amongst all the black and brown blurs of the people around him. His shaved head overs off a bluish tinge clashing with his overly bright jacket. It was his eyes that gave him away though, they were a stunning green colour like you were staring into two perfectly round emeralds. One would just assume he had nice eyes, but i understood when for a split second they eyes met with my own. There was no soul behind them, he was no boy.

As he stepped onto the dance floor eyes hungrily searching around, Isabelle stepped forward. His eyes flickered up to met her's grin emerging onto his face as he watched her move closer. She then proceeded to lead him away, as on instinct i followed closely behind her leading the others.

Izzy led him away to a storage room slipping inside. While he followed like a predator would it's prey, he hadn't the slightest idea who was truly the prey in this little game. We stop in front of the door, i quickly pull out my blade. Whispering its name 'castiel' causing it to light up. Just like that i effortlessly slip through the door making no sound at all.

You see usually i was an awkward odd child with two left feet, but when i was in moments like this that all changed. When i was hunting demons my mind set into gear and my blood set alight. This was what i was born to do, it came effortlessly, it was natural.

I waited watching in anticipation as the boy moved closer to izzy slowly almost as if he was savouring the moment. As he moved closer he finally realised his mistake, as his eyes recognised the marks tattooed onto her skin.

He froze "you-"

It was too late izzy flung her hand forward striking him in the chest causing him to stagger backwards. She uncoiled her whip using it to lift him off his feet. She let out a sadistic laugh.

"He's all yours, guys"

Just like that with a laugh jace dragged him off the floor binding him to a concrete pillar behind him. Out of the darkness Alec emerged smirking, eyes glittering in the darkness.

"So are there any more of you"

The boy struggled before replying " any other what?".

This time it was me who let out a laugh
"Come on" i say letting the sleeves of my jacket fall revealing the runes inked all over my skin "you know what we are"

The boy grounded his teeth "shadowhunters" he let out in a hiss.

"Got you" jace said smirking.

▹▹▹

A/n: So most of this chapter and the next one are just the book from a different POV. I plan to do more original storyline in the following chapter i promise.

(who noticed my subtle supernatural reference)
* cough* the blade named castiel *cough* *cough*

Bye bye people