18.

I strode threw the hallways of the institute in a burning hot fiery rage. Apparently feeling sorry for myself would have to wait until later. Maybe then i'd sit down and brainstorm ways to remove the stick lodged up Jace Wayland's ass. Though none of that mattered right now, right now i had better things to do.

Unfortunately stalking about in a grumpy mood was basically just asking for a wild concerned Alec to appear.

"Anna." He called out as we crossed paths. "Woah slow down crazy pants. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" I growled hands flying up in frustration. "You really have to ask?"

He watched me with nervous eyes. "Jace." He muttered. "What did he do?"

"What didn't he do." I huffed pulling at the strands of my hair hanging within my grasp.

Alec moved closer, taking each step carefully. I never blew up like this, my anger was usually quiet and vengeful. Everyone usually found it ironic that i was the cunning and vindictive type, how i was the exactly type of person we were taught to drive a blade through.

So the watching me now like a wild cyclone of a rage, Alec knew to tread carefully. "Please," He whispered daring a hand to graze my shoulder. "Tell me what happened."

"He kissed me." I whispered the words gently.

Then i flinched away from him, my common sense seeping through the red hot fury. Those words, those words would hurt Alec just as much as Jace words had hurt me. Somehow despite all the arrogance Jace had everyone falling at his feet, feelings things that they knew they shouldn't.

"Oh." He muttered, like the ache in his chest made in his chest made it difficult to breathe.

"But it's Jace." I sighed. "He didn't mean anything, he doesn't care about the consequences. He Jace Wayland for gods sake, he doesn't care about other peoples feelings, why should he?"

Then i was gone in a flash, i couldn't dare to meet Alec's eyes. To see as it sunk in once again he'd placed his feelings in the wrong guy because Jace was family, friend but never lover.

▹▹▹

It seemed the fire i'd started inside of me wasn't fading away, if anything it burner brighter with every second that passed. It was what fuelled me as i changed into my gear and packed up my belongings. I needed to think, needed some fresh air, but the roof was far enough this time.

I charged down the stairs towards the entry way, bag dragging along behind me. I stopped by the armoury cleaning out every blade i could shove in the pocket of my bag and my person. I pulled a stray black cloak off a hanger by the door sweeping around my body pulling the hood up to cover my face. Keeping true to my vengeful nature i carved 'took a vacation' in the front door with my knife before gliding down the steps cloak flowing behind me.

I looked like death reincarnate slicing my down the new York streets. Where i was going exactly, i hadn't figured out. Though i had more pressing matters, matters such as interrogating Luke Garroway.

▹▹▹

I arrived at the hunter's moon within the hour. It seemed my appearance that had drawn many concerned looks on the mundane filled streets of New York didn't even turn a single head here. I moved my way through the people lingering about, heading for the bar searching for a familiar looking wolf.