8.

I come round in a strange dark room to the sight of a random lady pawing at my wounds. I jump up and scream reaching around for my weapons, all of which had conveniently been removed from my person. So that being said i have to settle for the nearest pointy object.

"Who in the hell are you?" I demanded waving my 'weapon' in her face.

"Madame dorethea I'm trying to help you" she explained voice a little too mysterious for my liking.

"How did you find me" I continued to question.

"Clary and her blonde friend left you behind when they fell through the portal" she explains.

"LEFT ME?" I scream out.

Jace left me to go portal diving with clary while i was half dead. Delightful just bloody delightful.

"Where is my stuff?" I ask and she points to a container off to the side.

I hastily scrambled up retrieving all my stuff shoving it back in the correct places before heading towards the door. The lady doesn't even attempt to stop me as i hobble my way out. I touch my shirt to find its wet from fresh blood. I have no idea how i was going to make it back to the institute in this state.

As i fumble around i remember the stupid phone i brought along with me for emergencies. I yank it out of its holder dialling the first number i see, which just happens to be Alec because of the joys of alphabetical order. Surprisingly he answers straightaway and i almost happy dance, though i decide against it i needed all the blood i had left.

"Anna?" He questions.

"No its flipping santa claus" I sass back letting out a groan in pain.

"Why are you calling me? Since when do you use phones" He replies.

"Since i got stabbed by a forsaken and abandoned by jace in some weird lady's house" I scream into the speaker.

"Wait what" He exclaims.

"Just come get me like now before i bleed out on the street"

"Alright alright I'm coming where in the hell are you"

I give him the address and promptly hang up. I better not die here waiting for Alec. If i do I'm going to haunt jace for eternity and throughly enjoy watching him spiral into madness

▹▹▹

My eyelids flutter open to take in the ghastly grey walls of the infirmary. I am confused at first before the memories of Alec coming to my rescue  flood back. I try to sit up and feel a sting in my side, looking down to inspect i notice my stomach covered in bandages stained scarlet red.

Deciding against staying in bed all day i hop up swaying slightly. Once my feet hit the floor i feel the cold draft wafting through the room ticking through my toes. I slowly walk out navigating my way towards the kitchen in desperate need of some food.

As i moved closer i hear the sound of voices and the smell of food cooking. I skip along excitingly in the hope of a nice meal free of izzyness. As i reach the door my joy is crushed at the sound of someone screaming the name of my least favourite person in existence.

"JACE WAYLAND" Isabelle screamed "explain yourself"

"Yeah id quite like an explanation myself" I say bursting through the door in a fit of rage.

"Oh god Anna" he exclaimed slapping a hand to his forehead.

"Yeah Anna" I say hand raising to rest on my hip.