11.

We made our way into Magnus's loft and my jaw dropped. The place was huge with big metal pillars with lights strung all over them and a makeshift bar set up at the other end. The windows were painted over to keep all the bright light from spilling out on the street below.

Everywhere your eyes turned you could see strange colourful people floating about filling the room with an odd atmosphere. Music echoed through the place, but no band was in sight. Though no one seemed even slightly bothered by it to caught up in the party.

"You like the party?" Magnus asked clary leaning against a pillar, while everyone else disappeared into the crowd.

"Is it in honor of anything?" She replies trying to smile at him.

"My cat's birthday" Magnus replies like that was completely normal.

"Oh" Clary says glancing around. "Where's your cat?"

"I don't know. He ran away. " Magnus explains and i struggle to hold in the laughter.

Typical warlocks throwing a party like this just for the hell of it. They just couldn't resist the opportunity to show of their power. Spotting my amusement Magnus sent me a grin before Jace and Alec reappeared from the crowd.

Alec had a drink in each hand while Jace showed off the necklace of glowing flowers hanging loosely from his neck. Simon and Izzy were out of the dance floor, Simon swayed uncomfortably while Izzy prowled around him. 

"Look" Jace speaks up "we really need to talk to-"

"MAGNUS BANE" a deep booming voice called out cutting of Jace.

A man appeared looking to be fuming with rage. He looked to be barely thirty, his hair shaved off only leaving him with a pointed little goatie. Within seconds my bets were on vampire. No human that short would dare yell at a high warlock.

"Someone just poured holy water into the gas tank of my bike. it's ruined. destroyed. All the pipes are melted" He seethed waving his stubby little finger about. 

"Melted?" Magnus murmurs "How dreadful."

"I want to know who did it" He hissed baring his fangs. "I thought you swore there'd be no wolf-men here tonight, Bane"

"I invited none of the Moon's Children" Magnus replies examining his glittery nails clearly disinterested in whatever this vamp was saying. "Precisely because of your stupid little feud. If any of them decided to sabotage your bike, they were no guest of mine, and are therefore not my responsibility."

The vampire screamed in rage jabbing his finger towards the warlock "Are you trying to tell me that-" He was cut off as Magnus finger moved just an inch causing his voice to disappear making words unheard.

"You've worn out you welcome" Magnus says eye widening. "Now go."

The guy had it coming, he shouldn't of known better than to lash out his frustration on a high warlock. The vampire showed himself out leaving everyone gaping in surprise clearly having underestimated his power as well.

Jace whistled under his breath. "That was impressive"

"You mean that little hissy fit?" Magnus replied peering up at the ceiling cat eyes in full view "I know. What is her problem?"