3.

"So" jace says "you still haven't told me if there are any other of your kind with you".

"I don't know what your talking about" the demon replied trying to feign innocence.

"Of bloody hell you do how about i start chopping of-" i threaten does he really think he can fool us.

"Anna, he means other demons" Alec interrupts speaking up for the first time "You do know what a demon is, don't you?"

The boy turned his face face away before jace continued speaking

"Demons" jace traces the word into air  "religiously defined as hell's denizens, the servants of satan, but understood here, for the purposes of the clave, to be any malevolent spirit whose origin is outside our own home dimension-"

"Jace thats enough i think he gets it" i interrupt, annoyed with his rambling.

"Anna's right" Alec agreed "Nobody here needs a lesson in demonology"

"Maybe you don't but as a matter of fact i found his definition quite useful Alec" i say sarcastically.

Jace smiled raising his head. In this moment he resembled a lion stalking its prey, his golden eyes glistening in the darkness.

"Why thank you Anna, you see these other two think i talk to much" he says turning to the boy "do you think i talk too much?"

Jace was taunting it, i could see his eyes darkening and a sly sadistic grin creeping it's way onto his face. If i didn't know what the boy truly was, i would describe jace as a monster, a certified psycho. He gave off that vibe, but he wasn't. This thing didn't deserve mercy off any sorts.

"I could give you information" the boy says finally finding his tongue "i know where valentine is"

"Valentine's in the ground" jace says face narrowing "The thing's just toying with us"

Isabelle tossed her hair before speaking "just kill it jace, its not going to tell us anything"

At this jace raised his hand gripping his blade tightly. The knife let a bright spark the solid metal becoming a transparent colour. The light coming off it lit up his face making his face glow, his golden eyes now resembling the darkness around us and filled with rage.

"Valentine is back" the boy screamed desperately "all the infernal worlds know it, i know it, i can tell you where he is-"

I averted my eyes as the rage in jace's grew. Yes i was a Shadowhunter but watching what looked like an innocent boy being slaughtered was something i refused to witness unless i had too.

"By the angel every time we catch one of you bastards, you claim you know where valentine is. Well, we know where he is too. He's in hell" jace exclaims before flipping over his blade.

"-You can join him there" jace hissed eyes narrowing, i looked away preparing for the sound of blood curdling screams.

"Stop" a voice cried "you can do this"

I spun around so quickly I'm shocked i kept my balance. Standing there was a girl with fiery red hair who looked terrified. Looks of astonishment were shared around the room even the boy begun to gape.

"what's this" Alec asked as confused as the rest of us.

"Its a girl" jace replies recovering from his shock "surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one"

He then took a step closer to the girl observing her closely. I kept looking over her face for some kind of recognisable feature. The fact she could see us meant she had the sight or in an unlikely case shadowhunter blood. If so i should know her we know about all the people like that why couldn't i recognise her.