Part 2

Sonic scoured the broken ground for what felt like ages, starting to regret ever agreeing to come out to the abandoned temple in the first place. Trees twisted around like clammy wrinkled fingers, vines engulfed the grounds as if they were a desperate attempt to keep the forgotten world from sinking below the surface, the stench of rotting stone and mold suffocated the air around them. Tails tries to convince Sonic that this place is amazing and that nothing bad would ever happened, but Sonic couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched.

"I found some!!!"

Sonic scurried onto a ledge Tails had scaled in search of some valuable metal sheets to create their masterpiece.

"Is it any good though?"
"Lot better than the last bunch we found, this kind looks like it's malleable."

Tails grinned at his accomplishment and was eager to begin work to build their dream machine. Sonic's ears twitched left and right in a desperate attempt to calm his frantic nerve, the deepening fear growing even darker as the almost unnoticeable crack of a twig confiscated his attention from his twin tailed friend.

"Um...Tails, are...are you sure it's safe to be here?" He stuttered timidly gently tugging on one of Tails' tails to get him to notice.

"Ugh, yes Sonic, for the thousandth time, we're perfectly safe! Now, would you stop being to jittery and help me out here."

Sonic pouted at Tails' lack of concern, he wasn't the one that a certain naga, from Mephilis' watery tribe, wanted dead.

"If you're worried about Scourge then you're wasting your energy, Mephilis gave direct orders to all the alphas in the tribes to kill him if he comes onto any of their lands."

"He...he did?"

"Yeah, I guess he's really tired of vouching for him, I over heard mom talking to Mrs. Vanilla and Amy, turns out Mephils lock an chained him real good!"

"Okay, what does that mean, lock and chained, I've heard it before from Cream, but she didn't specify what it is."

"It's a sever punishment."

Sonic an Tails whip their heads around to the gentle but startling voice; a pale hedgehog naga with white fur scales and quills staring down at them with gentle gold eyes.
Tails instantly bowed his head.

"S-sorry for coming so close to your lands, w-we were just looking for some metal. W-we'll be leaving now." Tails stuttered, roughly grabbing Sonic's wrist, receiving an amused chuckle from the snowy alpha.

"No cause for alarm boys, I knew what you were looking for. Although, I'm not quite sure I understand why you search for so much of it."

"It's a secret."

Sonic looked at Tails curiously, intrigued as to why he would be acting this way. He turned his attention back to the naga.

"So you said it's a type of punishment, what kind?"

"One like hell."

Sonic's eyes widened, his mind now exploring all the possibilities of how one can replicate the forbidden place.

"Sonic, common it's time to go."

He was becoming aggravated, first he tells him it's safe now he's acting like he just saw a demon.

"So, you're a alpha I'm guessing?"

"Your assumption is in fact correct, I am an alpha, I am Silver."

"Oh! You're the one who rules the mountains right?"

"Correct, and you're Sonic, the mobbian Shadow's fallen for."

"Wait, what?" Sonic and Tails asked in unison.

"Oh, so he hasn't told you? Perhaps it best if I don't either then." Silver smirked a little glimmer of a devious attitude breaking the surface.

"Y-Yeah well we gotta get going now!" Tails stated more firmly this time, dragging Sonic a few feet away from the naga.

"um...y-yeah..."

They gathered the metal they could carry an trudged back towards Tails' house, leaving the alpha standing on the temple slightly upset.  

Naga Sonadow (continuation)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें