Part 4

At night, once everyone was asleep Sonic snuck out of the house, being extra careful not wake Shadow; He slinked through the trees avoiding the paths near people's homes, heading north. Towards the mountains. Towards Silver's lands.
He scaled the thousand year old rock, till at last he reaches the top where the moon shines brightly upon him, illuminating his angelic features.

"So, you've returned?"

"I couldn't stay away, I have so many questions."

Silver smirks, moving uncomfortably close to the petite hedgehog, gently placing a firm hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be happy to answer them for you."

"First I need to ask that you give me my space, I will not hesitate to fight you if necessary..."

"Oh, now we don't want to do that. Then I would have to imprison you, just imagine how upset Shadow would be." Silver smirks the confidence in his eyes shining brightly, causing SOnic to be taken back slightly.

"He wouldn't truly care...as long as there's no bloodshed on his land."

"So you want to break his heart?"

Sonic snapped his head at him, curiosity embedded in his youthful eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I'm only implying that he's gone well out of his way multiple times simply to protect you, seems quite obvious if you ask me."

"He couldn't care less about me, I'm nothing more than an pawn."

"A pawn you say, then in that case you wouldn't mind."

Sonic's eyes widened as his face warmed to a deep scarlet as Silver pinned him to the ground, wrapping his tail around his legs and clasping his arms above his head; with his body immobilized he lay there. Helpless. Silver drug his fingertips along Sonic's delicate face, stopping at his tender lips.

"You know you really are beautiful, I can see why Shadow adores you so much..." He whispers solemnly, gently moving his fingers along his strong chest.
"Strong too."

Sonic forced himself to not tremble as the large snow colored naga lowered his hands farther, his eyes deceiving him greatly when Silver chuckled.

"Relax...I won't steal your first from you...that belongs to that special person, I already have one."

Sonic blinked a few times, not even realizing Silver had let him up; he sat up quickly, jumping to his feet getting ready to run away as quickly as he could before he had registered what Silver had just said.

"Wait...y-you what? H-How did you? What?"

Silver laughs, amusement plastered on his smug face.

"I already have a mate Sonic, I wouldn't ever actually do that to you, I just like to tease people like you."

"P-People like me?"

"Virgins..."

Sonic blushes deeply.

"H-How d-did you know I w-was-"

"It's not that hard, the way you're oblivious to so many things makes it real easy to see, honestly"

Sonic blushes an sits down on a rock a little ways away from him, looking down at the forest below.

"So....if that's true, that you have a mate, why was Tails so scared to see you?"

Silver frowned "He's seen me in a fight, he use to hang out here all the time when he was younger, but then Scourge got up here and tried to eat him, he saw a darker side of me that I'm not very proud of."

"O-oh...well...m-maybe if I explained to him, he wou-"

"Don't even bother, Sonic, it wouldn't do any good, you can't chance the past."

Sonic looked to the ground as if it would give him some answers, Sliver's aurora seemed to become depressing and moody.

"I'm sorry, I...I didn't mean-"

"It's fine, return to Shadow, he'll be waking up soon." Silver rose to a tall stature and slithered away, leaving Sonic all alone on the rock.