Part 16

Sonic blushed at Shadow's delicate words, not even taking a second to think, he pressed his lips against Shadow's swiftly.

"Yes! Yes, Shadow I will!"

Shadow smiled picking up the box and carrying Sonic back to his home; knowing several nagas are either headed back to bed or did not even bother to wake up today and there are no scheduled meetings until next week, he happily locked his door for the first time in years. Sonic watched, confusion masked his face.

Shadow simply smiled as he latched the bedroom door as well, setting Sonic down on the bed gently and moving over him. The young cobalt's face was like that of a cherry. Gaining even more color as Shadow slid his fingers through his quills softly and glided down his body, sending shivers up his spine. A tiny moan escaped Sonic's silk lips. Shadow's ears twitch at the sweet sound, honing his senses and driving him absolutely crazy. The passion in his eyes glowing like stars.

"Sonic....."

Sonic's mind was in a fury, rushing in thousands of directions desperately trying to grasp the situation.

"Sonic....."

His ears twitched at the echo of his name, moving his sights up at Shadow, the lust in his eyes growing greatly.

"Let me take you...."

Sonic felt Shadow's tail begin coiling around him, it's warmth intensifying with every movement.

"Let me take you, Sonic."

Sonic moaned as Shadow nibbled and licked his neck, repeating himself over and over with a horny yet powerful voice, rubbing the younger's hips eagerly.

"...no..."