Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning to James kissing me lightly on the side of my neck. Moaning I opened my eyes and smiled at him. The sun was rising over the city and peeking through the blinds. James hair was sticking up in all different directions, giving him the sexy bed hair.

"Morning gorgeous" he said smiling at me

"Morning" I answered shyly

"Oh now you want to be shy after what you did last night?" He questioned with his eyebrow raised.

Laughing I hit his chest as I remember him waking me in the middle of the night to have round two. We experiment with giving each other oral at the same time. Which was one hell of an experiment that I gladly enjoyed at 2 in the morning.

"I'm not going to be shy from this day moving forward" I said with a smirk on my face

"That's what I like to hear baby" he said after smiling from ear to ear

"Aren't you going to get ready for work babe"

"Yes I am although I want to take you with me." He said looking down on me

"Don't you wish you can take me with you everywhere?" I said jokily

"I do actually. One day babe, one day" He said kissing me sweetly on my forehead "Come lets go take a shower together"

"Only showering James nothing else"

"Yeah babe sure" I heard him mumble as he lift me up and pulled me towards his ensuite bathroom.

---------
As always I was influenced by James and we ended up doing more than just showering. He of course said he never showered with a "girlfriend" before so we had to get freaky -- his words not mines. I agreed and let's just say that was the best shower of my life.

James went into his office to take an international call once he was finish getting dressed. I was dressed for the day in loose fitted white dress and nude knee high flat sandals. I had plans to go home after breakfast with James. I already knew my Dad was not believing I was always at Sofia house so I had to return home.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Sonya preparing breakfast. "Good Morning Sonya"

She returned my smile with a brighter smile and said "Morning Chloe"

"What's for breakfast?" I asked as I sat down on the kitchen island

"Well today it's grits with shrimp, toast, oatmeal and orange juice" she said placing a plates in front of me.

"Thank you Sonya!" I said as I started eating.

James came into the kitchen as I ate. Kissing me on my temple, he sat down next to me. He eyed me up and down as he watched me eat.

"Where are you going at 7:45 am?"

"I was going back to my house?" I said, asking rather than telling him.

"For what?, you have everything here" he said as he drank his coffee

"James I don't live here. I have to go back to my house. I know my Dad is probably worried about where I really am. I never really stay out for more than a day" I said explaining

"Hmm I see" he said before turning his attention back to the business section of the newspaper

"James I know your not upset"

"What makes you think that?"

Rolling my eyes I said, "Your response is a dead give away"

"I'm not mad, I'm a little disappointed my wonderful girlfriend can't just spend every night and day at my apartment but hey, I can't get my way all the time" He said sarcastically