Chapter 21

True to his word, James stop by some Italian restaurant to pick up our take-out. He left me in the car, double park while he ran into a restaurant on the upper east side. Not far from his apartment. Leaving his phone in the car, it started to ring with an unknown number. At first I let it ring out as I did not see the need to answer it. But the phone kept ringing and kept ringing. As I was as about to answer it, James opened the backseat to place the food on the seat. I quickly placed my hands on my lap as he opened the driver door to get in.

"Is something wrong?" He asked looking at me

"No, I told you I'm not hungry"

"Trust me, I know your hungry but just being stubborn about it."

"Whatever" I said once again and went back to ignoring him

The drive to his apartment was fast and quiet with either one of us saying anything. Once he parked the car, I quickly ran out the car and speed walk to the elevator. I pressed the button several times as I grew impatient.

"Whats the rush?" James asked with his lips on my bare neck

"I just want to go to sleep" I said hoping he understood that I didn't want to talk to him right now

"Hmm okay Chloe. Keep playing"

"What are you talking about?" I asked him

"Your playing these little kids games but okay"

Before I could respond the elevator open and I walked in as James stood next to me. Pressing PH, the elevator took a couple of minutes before we were on his apartment floor.

Walking out, James brought the food to the kitchen. I took the short trip to the master bedroom to put my bag down. Deciding to take a shower, I started taking my clothes off and heading to the shower.

I turned on the luxury shower and let the bathroom get steamed up with the hot water. I put my hair into a high bun before getting into the shower. Closing my eyes, I let the water hit my body as I relaxed. I loved hot steamy showers as it relaxed it. I started to think about James and the new information I learned about him. I wanted to know more but I was just scared on how I could approach it. My thoughts soon started to drift off to how sexy James was.

It was crazy, one moment I hated him and the next I wanted him so bad. I start to bring my hands down to my center as my fingers massaged my folds. Soon I slipped a finger into my center and threw back my head as I moaned. It felt amazing to be pleasuring myself as my finger continued going in and out my center. I was lost in my own ecstasy  that I didn't even hear the shower door open with a naked James standing there watching me.

"Hmmm, having fun without me" he said quietly as he watched me.

I was embarrassed that he saw me doing this, I had no idea what to do next. Getting in the shower, he pulled me closer to him as he aggressively kissed me. I was lost in the kiss until I left his member at my entrance as I was pushed against the shower wall with my legs up.

"Still not on birth control ?" He asked as he looked me into my eyes

"No" I said to him, thinking why would be ask me this now and not just enter me as I ached under his deep stares

Without warning he pushed into me and quickly filled me up. I could not take the emotions that came over me. It was like I was in a whole other world. James was taking me to new heights. He slowly moved into me giving me exactly what I wanted. I was high off of the feeling of skin to skin contact with James.

James started to move fast as he speed up as I arched my back against the tiles. I was losing my mind with the places he was taking me. I loved this feeling he had over my body. I rolled my neck before I started placing kisses on his neck. I clinched my wall around his member as he moaned out.

"Don't do that Chloe" he said as he moaned again

"No" I said to him

"Your such a bad girl" he laughed at me

He lifted my legs higher and quickly moved in me. I felt my orgasm coming quickly as I clinched him again. Pulling out, James released on my leg.

Staring at me he said, "I can't get enough of you"

I smiled at him because I believed every word he said. I just wasn't sure if it was becoming too much for me to handle.

----

Hi readers! -- so I notice a lot of you guys are adding my story to your reading list which makes me so happy! Thanks for the support.

This is a super short chapter but I wanted to put something out to you guys because I feel the love!

Vote & comment!

S.C. Rose 🌹