Chapter 6

James continue to have me pressed against the wall as his finger found my center once again. I could instantly feel him smile against my neck when he did.

"Your wet again Chlo." He said as one finger slipped inside of me.

"I can't help it I swear." I said as I began to moan.

"I like that alot. You should only get wet for me and no one else. Wait til we have sex." He said grinding at me.

Before I could reply to him, I heard the sound of my phone ring. I was completely forgot I about everything was not James. Rushing over to get it from the couch, I saw it was Sofia calling me.

"Hello?"

"So where have you been? I've been calling you all night. Oh by the way your dad is wondering why your sister is home and your not." Said Sofia in a worried tone.

Looking back at James, I realize he was posted up on the wall with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised. I couldn't read his facial expression to completely understand if he was upset or not.

"Sorry I didn't call or text you. I'm with James. What did you tell my dad?" I answered.

"That you were spending the night. You went home with a stranger Chloe? And here I thought you were an angel. Guess you do have a wild side." Said Sofia.

I can tell by her tone she was surprised by my actions but she wasn't against it all the way. I left my head to notice James hovering over me as I sat down. He made it impossible to get comfortable with him in my side. He was aware of it as he smirk looking down on me.

"Sofia I told you I knew him. And thanks for covering for me. I'll be home soon so I will text you in a bit. Bye" I said hanging up before she could reply.

Looking at James, he still hovered as if it was normal. I was aware of his muscular arms and manly smell. It made me want him more.

"I have to go home, my dad is worried about me. I never really do this." I said giving him an answer before he could say anything.

"Really?" He said still looking down on me.

I tilted my head up to his face to look at him. His facial expression was blank but yet it look like he was upset. "Yeah but we can do something later in the day." I said waiting for his approval.

He began to smile showing all his straight white teeth. "Sure babe no problem. I'll get ready now. You can go home for a while, I'll be at the office then you can call me when your ready for our date."

"We are going on a date?" I asked

Chuckling he nodded his head. "Yes tonight we can go on our first date. How does that sound."

"That sounds nice. I haven't been on a date in forever." I said smiling from ear to ear at him.

"Well princess get prepare to get wooed to tonight." He said as he grabbed my hand. "Come lets get ready. I want this day to go by as quick as possible."

I followed James back into his pitch black bedroom. I sat on the bed as James head to the shower. I went through my phone seeing I had a couple miss calls from my dad and Jen. I decided to call my dad first.

"Hey baby girl, had fun last night?" My dad answered after two rings

"Hey Dad, I did have fun. Sofia showed me everything I know about the dance floor." I replied

"That little girl is a mess. So what are you doing today?"

"Nothing much, Prolly just hang out at home. I'll be home soon."