Interrupted

HI... SO ITS BEEN A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME SINCE I HAVE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.. WHAT BETTER WAY THEN TO STOP NOW! I'VE NEVER GIVEN YOU DETAILS IN MY LIFE.. WELL RELATIONSHIPS HAPPEN AND I'M A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE AND HAHA YA SO LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE/PUBLISH AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. FUNNY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND THEN RE-READ IT AND EDITED TO CAUSE I WASN'T A GOOD WRITER 2 YEARS AGO.. HOPEFULLY I'M A BIT BETTER.. IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING THIS BOOK SORRY I STOPPED I THOUGHT ABOUT DELETING, BUT THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO FINISH SOMETHING! :) 

ONCE AGAIN COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT JAZZ IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS AND NON OF THAT THIS SUCKS OR NEGATIVE STUFF. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

ONE LAST THING (SORRY FOR THIS LONG A/N) I'M STUDYING TO BE A PSYCH MAJOR SO IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE TALK TO ME I'VE HAD A TON OF SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIENDS LATELY AND I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD LIFE CAN GET! PLEASE AS SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING INTO THIS PROFESSION AND LOVE IT TO DEATH PLEASE IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING I AM ALL EAR AND INBOX ME HERE ON WATTPAD. HONESTLY YOU'D BE ANONYMOUS BECAUSE OF YOU USERNAME. 

ANYWAYS ENJOY OF THAT DARK STUFF ENJOY! XX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap?

So what has happened in the last few chapters was Clarity found out that her pack had been attacked by Nick, Alpha of the Black Forest. he believes that he is destined to be king of all werewolves and believes that Clarity is the piece he needS to fulfill it.. Clarity went with him to protect her family because she's a heroic kind of girl :) (girl power). She runs away cause she's fast and reunites with her mate Xavier (Greenwood Pack), Clarity (Blue Mountain). She confesses to herself that she has fallen heads over heels for Xaiver and wants to complete the mating process ;) ;)... and thats where we have left off.

Clarity's POV

Xavier and I got out of the pool and started to head towards his... er I mean our? yes our room. I was so excited to finish this mating process and finally be one with him. I knew he was just as excited as me because once we got out of the swimming pool area he picked me up and using his werewolf speed, we got to our room in no time. Once the door was closed, he pinned me between him and the wall. I had no where to go, but I didn't mind because I didn't want to go anywhere. We stared into each others eyes until Xavier latched onto my mouth with his. The kiss what hot, but sweet and also laced with need. Both of us were soaking wet, but Xavier didn't seem to mind because we somehow had traveled from the wall to the bed. He threw me on the bed and was hovering over me in no time.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked quietly while blowing on my mark.

To answer his question I kissed him showing how much I wanted and needed this. After the kiss he understood what I wanted and unclasped my bra so my boobs were bouncing around. Next, he slowly and painfully took off my bottoms and his as well. 

"Xavier?" I said while biting my lip.

"Is everything okay Clairty?" I saw worry in his face.

"I'm.... I'm a virgin." I said while looking down.

"It's okay love, i'll be here and i'll try to make it not hurt as much." as he kissed me. 

I felt him position him and just as he was about to go in we heard a knock on the door.

"Alpha...." Caleb was on the other side.

"WHAT?" Xavier asked obviously upset and clearly annoyed that we got interrupted at the worst time possible.