Come quietly

soo... its been a long time and i was almost done with this upload when i accidently closed to tab...F**k... i'm pissed... haha anyways all you guys really need to know is that i've been really busy with school and life and ya. finals are over so i actually have time to up date and hopfully i won't do what i did last time again haha..

anyways i hope every had happy holiday and a great new year.. happy 2014 and i'm finally a second semester senior!!! yay!!! btw i got into my number one school of CSU ( Colorado State)!!! btw is anyone excited for the olympics???? i am personally know 2 people going and i'm extremly happy for them!!!

anyways thanks for reading this story if you have gotten this far and i just want to let you know that i changed last chapter a little bit but don't worry i'll post the change here so you don't have to go back to come back here!!

ENJOY!! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP

Clarity

"mom? what exactly happened?" she told us how she ordered david to take the pack to the pack safehouse to keep everyone safe while she helped my dad hold them off so they could have time to escape and then my dad made her leave, but instead she masked her scent with a special potion and climbed a tree to see what happened. When my dad asked why they were here, they told him that he was destined to become king of all alpha's and that all he needed was a Luna and not just any Luna. He's Luna had to be a full alpha- blooded werewolf. Of course that was me. I wasn't scared, but it worried me a little bit that some sick man was after me when i was clearly mated to Xavier.

I heard Xavier growl very loudly. In fact, everyone tried to find the source of the growl. Once my mom calmed down she noticed Xavier and looked at us with happiness in her eyes.

"hello who do we have here?" my mom said finally realizing Xavier.

"Mrs. King. i'm Alpha Rogers. Clarity's mate." he proudly said

"please keep my daughter safe and i'm soo happy for you two! and as always Alpha Rogers.. welcome to the family hun! i haven't met you yet, but i can't wait to see who you really are!"

your moms soo much better than you brother

tell me about it

"awww.. you two are meant for each other i can just feel how strong that bond of yours are.

After a couple of hours of talking to her we were ready to go and talk to my brother about a plan when the door bursted open.............

NICK

"my dear Clarity.. My dear Luna.. you have finally returned. i was afraid i would have to kill this worthless pack to get you to come back."

"who the hell are you??"

"ah.. where are my manners? my name is Alpha Black or Nick Black and you my dear are my Soon to be Luna. i can't wait. now come with me if you don't want anyone to get hurt."

she was more beautiful that i thought she would be and i couldn't wait to take her back to my pack grounds and make her mine. i motioned to my men to grab her in case she wanted to put up a fight, but instead she got pulled behind someone's back.

"well well well... if it isn't Alpha Rogers" i said kind of sarcastically.

"Alpha Black." he said through gritted teeth.

"You know him Xavier?"

"yes i do.. when i was young my father made me go to his pack to train to become an alpha. and nick personally trained me since i was a soon to be alpha. He isn't a rogue.. he is the alpha of the Black Forest pack."

she looked at me with her big brown eyes and she didn't look scared one bit. i like her courage and strength. she had guts that most girls didn't.

"thats right Xaiver. and if i were as smart as you i wouldn't fight me pup. you know i'm strong and smarter and i also know everything you know." without Xavier knowing i had my men go behind him a snap a silver collar on him so he wouldn't shift when i took Clarity away from him.

"now Clarity come with me if you don't anyone to get hurt."

She looked at Xavier for a split second before she let my men take her away from her, but before their hand broke she pulled close to him for a kiss. after that she came quietly just like i asked her.

Clarity

During our mind link i told him that there is a tunnel under here that will lead everyone out and he told me that he would take them to his pack where it is safe and guarded. he also told me that silver doesn't effect him anymore and that he is stronger that nick, but doesn't want him to know that. of course he was against me going with Nick, but he knew that Nick would rip everyones throat if i didn't go with him. That kiss we had was the most passionate kiss we have ever had and it really looked like he didn't want to give me up. i know he doesn't want to and he isn't.

"hurry up love we have a long ride back to the pack."

Once we were in the car Nick pulled out a HUGE needle.. i tried to move around but, because we were in the car there wasn't much room to move. he took my arm and stabbed it into my vein releasing the liquid that ws inside of it.

"wh-what are you doing?" i stuttered

"this liquid my dear, will stop that mindlink between you and your dear mate Xavier." Its a good thing Xavier thought of this. all i had to do was wait 20 more mins and then i could barge out of this car and make a run for it.

-----------------

20 mins later

"Nick???' I said in a sweetest voice i could.

"yes sweetheart?" It sickened me when he called me that.

"i need to go to the bathroom really bad." i put emphaise on the word really.

he motioned for the driver to pull the car over to the nearest gas station. The gas station was right in front of the forest as well.

maybe my luck is turning up?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked it!!

one comment???? please and did you like the recap cause if so i'll do them at the beginning of each chapter!! thanks for reading if you did!!

i hope its good!!!

once again sorry for the spelling mistakes.. failed spelling as well as grammar!!!

Thanks!!!

SAMI xx