Secret is out

Recap...

Here's what happened on the last episode...

Nick kidnapped Clarity! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

XAVIERS POV

Xavier help

That was the last thing I heard from my mate before I lost the connection between us. I barged into our room looking for her. I would have searched the room, but once I got to the room her smell was gone. My wolf was furious that we let Nick our mate.

"Xavier it's okay well get her." I heard Caleb say as he put his hand on my shoulder. I sunk to my knees and started to cry. How could I have been so stupid? I should have known that Nick would have done something like this. I should have listened to my mate and let her come with me, but I didn't now she's gone. I could think straight I needed to think and with that I punched the wall and ran out of my house. I shifted once I got to the beginning of the forest. I started running not know where I was going.

----------------------------------------------

Once I got most of my senses straighten I sent a mind link out to Caleb so we could figure out what to do.

"how are you feeling Alpha?"

"Caleb you know better! You know you can call me Xavier" I said jokingly 

"glad to see your doing somewhat better." as he said and with that I lowered my eyes to show him that I really wasn't doing better and that my insides were hurting so much from not having my mate around.

"anyways...... what do you wanna talk about bro?"

"We need to get Clarity back..."

"Shouldn't we tell her parents about her being gone??"

"ya... we should do that too.. her brother is going to be pissed." 

"Don't worry Xavier we will find her and we will get her back-" 

"Once we do find her I'm personally going to rip Nick to pieces for doing this to me." I seethed 

--------------------------------------------------------

Later that day we went to the area on our land where Clarity's pack was. Once they got all settled, I gave up some of our land and gave it to her pack so they have their own land to govern as well as live on. 

I got to the pack house where her family lives and knocked on the door. Her mom opened the door and looked at me with joy in her eyes.

"My dear Xavier! how are you!" she happily asked.. this was going to be harder than I thought..

"uhh.. Mrs.-"

"Call me Michelle."

"okay... Michelle I actually have to talk to you about Clarity, is the rest of your family home?"

"Is everything okay?" she asked. I could see the worry in her eyes and my heart was tightening just thinking of the news I had to break to them. She was quiet for a while so I assumed she was mind linking her family to either come down or come home.

"They should be home soon. David was doing some pack business with his beta Derek and John was out with his buddies doing who knows, why don't you come in and rest for a bit." she smiled. After a few a few minutes David and Clarity's father came home.

"Good evening Mr.-"

"please son, call my John" he said shaking my hand. Unlike her father David came bursting into the house.

Alpha's Little Secret (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें