Leave Me Alone

SOO.. HOW IS EVERYONE?

GOOD? GREAT!

WELL THANKS FOR THE VOTES AGAIN!! MUCH APPRICATED!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY SOO FAR AND I HOPE THE CHAPTERS ARE GOOOD AND OR GETTING BETTER!

BTW... NO SCHOOL!!! HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are we there yet?"

"The more you ask the question the longer it will take."

"and why's that?"

He just looked at me with an amused look and conitnued walking.

hey sweetheart guess what?

ummm let me guess.. because of this collar your the only one who I can have mind conversations with???

i never knew my mate was smart?

I don't want to go with him and I don't know why he is doing this to me. I also hope everything at home is going ok, but knowning everyone they are probably worrying or are still at the club.

"what did you do with my car again?"

"its at the pack house hun."

"please don't call me that."

"whatever you want."

This walk has given me a lot to think of. he said that this collar hurts if i'm far away from him.. i wonder if he would follow me like he did if i were to run away now..

"and why would i follow you? sorry sweetheart, you don't have privacy in that little head of yours til we get to the house and grounds."

After what seemed like another hour we finally reached a huge mansion kind of looking house. It was huge. like 4 times bigger than my house i couldn't help but drop my jaw at the astonishing view.

"do you like it love?"

"do i? its beautiful and soo big!!! wait a sec.. why couldn't we drive here?"

"it would bring attention and because you don't want me at the moment i didn't want to bring attention to you.now lets get going we have a lot to do before you can go to sleep. and first you have to meet 2 people who will take care of you and they will know the situation."

"where does everyone else live?"

"down there." he pointed down a hill with smaller houses, but they still looked bigger than most pack houses that i've seen.

He took my hand and lead me to the door of the house. A couple feet away from the door and tried to resist him, because i didn't want to be trapped in some house. but of course he was stronger than me and got me through the door. once i turned around, i was meeted by 2 extremely hot guys.

"Clarity, this is Caleb he is my beta and over here is Josh who volunteered to help you in whatever you need until you come to your senses." he said with a smirk.

"hi" i sheepishly said. and with that he took me on a tour of the house.

After the tour i couldn't remember half the rooms he told me about. the one i liked the best was the garden room.. i think thats what it was called, but it was gorgeous and calming and relaxing. i think i'll be going there a lot.

"Clarity, you'll be staying with me in my room." he said while opening doors to the biggest bedroom i've ever seen. Not only was it a king size bed in the middle of the room. but it had huge dressers and a huge bathroom to the side of the bedroom. and then reality hit me.

"Wait... hold up Xavier..."

"what is it?"

"i am NOT sleeping with you, even if it is the biggest bedroom i've ever seen." he looked at his pack member and right then i knew he was talking to them through the pack link.

"Listen to me Clarity.... you don't have a choice in the matter, you are going to sleep in here wheather you like it or not. do you not understand how nice I have been since you pretty much rejected me. fuck, you haven't even given me a single chance. you see me once and you reject me. do you understand how i feel. of course you don't, because you haven't had a worry in your life have you? and before you answer me yes, i have been watching you, but i wanted to know what you were like, who you are and what you liked. and to me you are the most beautiful and fun girl to be around. so you are sleeping in this room even if that mean if i lock you in here and tie you to the bed post to make sure you stay in here during the night."

I was utterly shocked. i had no idea where that came from, because it was all passionate and i felt it come right from the heart.

"okay." i whispered

he came right up to me and hugged me and whispered? "will you give me a chance?"

i signed and thought whats the worst that can happen. "fine." and with that he hugged me even tighter.

"i promise i won't let you down."

"hey Xavier?"

"yes?"

"whats going to happen with my family once they realize i'm gone?"

"oh. i have a perfect plan for that love.." he winked and told me how he was going to say that he found me walking alone in the woods and thought i was a rougue and took me to his house to question. it was a good plan, but i knew it wouldn't get passed my family, much less my brother.

with that he climbed into bed and patted the space next to him.

"ummmm... i don't have clothes to sleep in."

"oh right." and with that he went to his dressers and pulled out a long shirt and a pair of boxers and handed them to me. i went to the bathroom to change and noticed that his clothes smelled like him, which i actually love! When i came back, he was still waiting for me to hop in bed with him.

I thought nothing bad could happen and hopped in right next to him. i tried to make as much room between us as i could, but i heard him chuckle and put his arm around my waist and pull him closer to his chest where i was inhaling his smell. i couldn't get enough of it, it was like an intoxicated drug or something like that. he was really warm and for some reason it felt right to be here with him.

he's your mate.. it should feel right.

quite for once will ya. i'm trying to get used to it.

just accept him already. you hurt him a lot and his wolf not to mention.

when the time is right, but not now. with that my wolf stopped talking to me.

i felt him start to get tired and he nestled in head into the back of my neck and held me tighter with his arm.

all of a sudden I felt sparks where his body touched mine and it felt wonderful. with that feeling i started to cave into sleep and had the most peaceful sleep i've ever had in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF ITS KIND OF A SUCKY CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR READING THOUGH!

LOVE,

SAMI XX