Prisoner

A/N

Sorry for not updating in awhile. First I was sick for 2 weeks, then I worked like a ton and then to top it off school has started so a lot of change has been happening. I'm sorry about the wait and now that I have school I'm going to try to update when I can. Also, another reason I haven't updated is cause I've been lazy and not in the mood to write andddd cause nothing has come to my mind until recently!

As Always... Enjoy xx 

-----------

What happened last time.....

Clarity finally escaped and reunited with Xavier. Everything was going good until Nick crashed the party.... again. Clarity went with her father to the pack house and awaited Xavier's return. He returned and told her that he didn't kill Nick. She got upset and ran into the forest to cool off. In the forest she found out that 'Xavier' was really Nick in disguise. Nick told Clarity that he used a potion on Xavier to make he sleep. When Xavier awakens he finds out about Clarity and Nick and runs to save Clarity. He gets there, but she's all chained up and every wrong move Xavier does she gets shocked. Xavier lets her go to be captured again promising to find her and rescue her again.

CLARITY'S POV

I woke up to a dark, musty room. My head hurt and I don't remember much of what had happened. I just remember that I'm a prisoner again. I tried to move but I felt myself chained. I tried to use my werewolf sense, but they weren't working either. I was getting frustrated because I didn't know where I was, I couldn't see and to make matter worse, I couldn't do anything. After what felt like hours the door started to open.

The lights turned on and I had to squint my eyes to adjust to the new lighting. Nick walked in with a smirk on his face.

"Well good afternoon my queen."

"NICK!!!!! I swear when I get out of here-"

"oh sweetheart" he started while walking towards my cage. "you are never leaving this cage unless its with me and our security guards. Oh and sweetheart, don't try to break out of this cage. You see its trigged to shock if you somehow get out and an alarm will be set off and you don't want to see the consequences. do you?"

He took my silence as an answer "now that is how I like my queen. silent and broken down. Don't worry sweetheart, you obey and listen to me one day you'll get out of this cage. Once that good for nothing mate of yours is dead and I'm the one you've completed the mating process with." Right now he was right in front of my face and I couldn't help but spit in his face. 

"now now sweetheart, I will not have my queen acting like that." shocking me at the same time. My wolf was whimpering on the inside and I felt my will starting to break. I had no way to get out and I felt completely useless. This wasn't a good situation. With the shock my head was hung and I was defeated.

"now don't be sad Clarity. Your in very good hands once you open your eyes." 

"Wha--what if I have to pee or stretch my limbs. What about letting my wolf out for a run?"

"Don't worry. You'll have certain times of the days where you can go to the bathroom and walk around and once a week me and you will go on a run so I can make sure you don't run away from me... again." He said that last part while glaring at me. 

"now.... be a good girl and get some sleep." He said while closing the door on me leaving me all alone in the darkness.

XAVIER'S POV

I promised Clarity that I would get her back and I will no matter what I have to do. Since she has been taken it's been hard to wake up in the morning and go about my day. I have to do my normal alpha duties and make sure Clarity's pack is doing okay.

Currently I'm sitting in a meeting with My beta Cody, Clarity's brother David, Her father John and Greg whose in charge of training our fighters.

"So far I've called all the surrounding packs for their help. Some of them have decline because they have their own problems going on at the moment, but Alpha Derek of the Red Woods pack and Alpha Zack of the Dark Sky pack have agreed to help out. It seems we haven't been the first target of Nick. Nick just wants a mate and Alpha Derek and Alpha Zack have both been targeted. They should both be here tomorrow with some of their fighters. Greg, your in charge of training all the fighters and volunteers for this mission. Cody, I need you and a few of our wolves to go and scout Nick's territory and report back to me. Finally, David and John, when the other alpha's get here we will be working on our game plan. Everyone know what they have to do?"

"Yes Alpha." they all said in unison. Nick was going to go down and I was going to get Clarity back. 

-------------------------------------------- 

Me, Derek and Zack were all talking and planning on how to get my mate back and bring Nick down. They both have gotten their mates back, but both packs had to fight deadly wars only to see Nick run away.

"I think we should just surround them." 

"Derek that might work, but what if we use a surprise attack as well?"

"We need something stronger... this is Nick we're talking about. I know he's going to expecting us to do all of these. We need to do something he wouldn't expect."

"What do you think we should do Xavier?" Derek asked

"Start on the inside and work our way out."

"how do you expect to do that without getting caught? I don't see that working at all and I see a lot of casualties." Zack sternly said.

"Well.. Clarity is already on the inside. We send someone inside to find her and get information about the house. All the ins and outs and then we find a way for all of us to get inside. We divert them with an attack on the outside while we are also attacking on the inside. 

"hmmm.... Interesting.. I think this can actually work, we need someone who can sneak in and do this. Next we need to know which of us will lead which part. This sounds genius." I saw that Zack was amazed with this plan.

"I volunteer to go undercover Alpha Xavier."

"no.. Cody your the beta I can't risk such a high ranking wolf like you."

"Well.. What about Sabrina?"

"That might work. we can make Sabrina look like a rogue who is in need of a pack and have her convince Nick that she hates us. He's never seen her so all we would have to do is tell her what's going on and get the pack scent off of her.... if she agrees."

I sure hoped this will work because I don't think I would be able to live without her much longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone.. Really sorry about the long wait. I just have been motivated to write lately. Netflix has been my life lately.. and school. sorry if this is short and uneventful but after this chapter I plan to have it pick up :). Anyways hope everyone is having a good Super Bowl. :)

Always,

Sami :)