Yay?

Today is the day that my brother is getting the alpha title handed down..

will i have to call him alpha??? hmmmm...

oh well I decided to wear a simple blue summer dress. I like to wear simple clothes. They help to accent my kind of big boobs and the rest of my body.

I'm actually really proud and excited for my brother. he is perfect for this position.. very uptight, caring and ya know all that other alphaness things.

"Clarity are you ready yet?"

"Sabrina you know you can just walk in!"

she's seen me naked many times so it doesn't matter if she walks in or not... what? we grew up together and shifted at the same time together. we even took baths together.

she walked in and of course she looked drop dead gorgous... beyond belief. i'm not jealous i just wish she could" give me some of her beauty.. she was wearing a nice tight red dress that showed off all of her curves she put her blonde hair into bouncy curls and her make up was perfect. it made her blue eyes pop out and her mate is one lucky guy.

"you look so cute Clarity!"

"thanks sabrina! you look HOT!"

she just blushed.. she doesn't realize how pretty she is. if only she really knew. her mate will make her realize how pretty she is and i can't wait.

along with my blue dress i had my hair down in my natural waves and put some make up on to make my hazel eyes pop out. the only thing i love about myself are my eyes and nautral waves. i actually think their very pretty.

are you girls ready?

yes daddy coming down!

Sabrina and I rushed down the stairs, because we were already running late and we didn't want to be the last ones there. we had to get to the town square and fast so we decided to take my Porscha.. thats right i have a Porscha.. my speeedy little car! well we got there in the nick of time. Once we got there i felt a pair of eyes on me but when i looked around know one was looking at me so i rubbed it off.

Since i was the Daughter of Alpha Riverwood i had to be by they're side to show that the whole family was there and because my brother was getting handed down the alpha title, almost every single pack was here to witness it. even the other alphas. All the alphas look pretty cute.. maybe a little hot in their suits and ties.

As my dad started to talk about the great honor of bearing the alpha title i glanced at my brother and noticed that of course he wasn't nervous.. but of course he was more than ready for this. He wouldn't get a break from my dad. My dad would train him before and after school for as long as he wanted to or thought David was done for the day. I'm surprised he slept and was ready for it the next day. As i kept on looking all around me and when i glanced at the other alpha's i noticed one of the alpha's was watching me. I felt a little uncomfortable, so i tried to focus on what was happening again.

ugh this is soo boring...

he's your brother you should be happy for me and excited

but I ammmmm....

then act like it Clarity

I am.. but its going by soo slowly

If i were you Clarity i would be paying attention... we don't want to look like fools now do we?

David!!! what did i say about interputering my thoughts??

last time i checked you were having a conversation with Sabrina... he looked at me with that know it all smirk. i couldn't help but to stick my tounge out at him.

hey now.. i'm going to be alpha soon and you'll have to start to respect me!

and what if i don't? what are you going to do me?

the silence was all i needed to know that i won the fight

"I Alpha Riverwood am proud to retire and pass down the title to my son David! do you accept the Title David?"

"Yes Sir."

"Congrats Alpha Riverwood!"

and all together we cheered... yay!!!!

its after the speech thats the best part. why you ask? because there us a party to celebrate and let me tell you, we weres know how to party! Rachel, Sara, Sabrina and me all went to the bar. even though we are all 17-19 years old we can still hold our own weight when it comes to drinking.

"too David..errrr Alpha Redwood!" i said

"Cheers!" the rest said.

After a couple of drinks we weren't tipsy but we started to slur a little bit. we decided to dance a little bit. while i was dancing i felt myselft being grabbed from behind. my head started to get kind of fuzzy until i heard a voice behind.

"hmmm... hello beautiful."

i was about to turn around.. "no no no.. don't turn around."

"who are you?" kind of scared...

"you'll know when the time comes.. hmmm the things i can do to you."

"I'm going to find help." i tried to walk away, but he just held my hips tighter.. i whimpered at the tightness.. it hurt a lot

"no..shhh don't tell anyone your going to be a little seceret right now."

"who the hell are you!?" i'm starting to get irritated...

"little fiesty aren't we? here have this."

before i could refuse he put the glass to my lips and tilted it so i had no choice but to drink it. my throat burned as the liquid went down and i soon passed out. Was this only as a dream? before i had a chance to pass out a heard that creepy voice again.

"you won't remember anything my little one, but your mine and you always will be. now don't go running away and this is only a dream love."

and with that i blacked out in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats going to happen next!?!??! i hope to upload this book a lot!!!