The Chase

I thought that i should update considering i haven't updated in a long time and i'm just on a roll right now. Also i'm not sure when i'll be able to update again so i'm deciding to update again!!

btw i got into CSU (Colorado State) like last monday!!! i'm soo excited.. except my parents won't let me commit yet :/.... oh well

i hope you enjoy this chapter and if not tell me what i can improve on and if your shy..... i understand!

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarity

"Scott go with her to the bathroom, but stay outside the door. I think she would like her privacy." he said and winked at me. i couldn't help my mentally cringe to myself... ewww.

Once I got into the bathroom i noticed there was a window in it. I smiled to myself knowing this would be too easy. The one thing no one knows about me is that i'm the fastest were around. They won't know what hit them. I'm here one moment and then gone the next.

I pryed the window opened and looked around to make sure Nick didn't have anyone patroling the back and its a good thing he didn't. Some all mighty alpha. I slowly and quietly pulled myself out of the window. I started to undress and once I was done i shifted into my wolf. once i was done i was met by a huge and by huge i mean at least 2 times the size of my wolf and i'm a pretty big wolf fora girl were. Nick was a huge black wolf with white on his ears.

"Shift back Love" he linked to me.

I didn't answer instead I darted into the forest as fast as I could. i thought about all the training my dad had taught me. i weeved retraced and went different ways. ran in rivers and small ponds to make my scent go all over the place. Before i had left my mom gave me some potion to block my scent. when i knew i had a min to use it i stopped and used it. then climbed the nearest tree just in time because they came barreling into the spot where i just was. it was dark out now and i was hard to see since I was all black with white peppered around my muzzle.

"Find her now!" he growled to his men.

he tried to smell me, but the mask worked and he went the opposite way.

Nick

That she wolf is going to learn her place one way or another. once i get my hand on her she is never leaving my sight again. although i couldn't understand how she got away so fast and how she mixed her scent soo well. her dad must have taught her well. and she's quite fast too. hmmmm.. maybe she will put up a fight like i thought she would.

A few hours later i linked my group to meet me at a clearing to regroup and rest. once they were all there i couldn't help but bellow at them.

"how did we lose her? she's this big and she couldn't have gone far.. unless she knows the area.."

"Adam did you ever look up what she knows??

"sorry alpha, but i never got the chance. it seems like her pack burned everything about her."

I've underestimated Xavier. he is more clever then i thought. they probably planned what to do in the second they looked at each other.

"We can't let her get back to Xavier boys."

"but Xav-"

"is working with her and if they reunite and go back to his pack we will have to double our efforts to get her back to our pack and secure her there. She will be mine and i will learn every one of her secrets."

Clarity

I've been running for hours and i know that i'm close to my destination. I can feel the bond between me and Xavier getting stronger. I can't mindlink him because the idiot Nick blocked it with that damn liquid. Fucking Nick just had to get in the way and ruin everything we had going. ugh...

While i was thinking I suddenly got knocked over by a huge white wolf. i looked up and saw the green eyes i'm used to. I licked him and he automatically knew it was me.

Clar??

who else would it be Xavier??

I missed you and i'm glad to see that your alright , because i would hate myself for putting you in that dangerous situation. and why don't you smell good?

wow thanks for the compliment Xav??

he looked at me and couldn't think of the right thing to say.

i'm only joking around with you babe... i used my moms masking scent.

i would love a shower???

ahhh yes!!! i smiled

I followed him to the pack house where he had a clothes waiting for me. he shifted and then turned around so i could shift and get dressed. After ward he led me to the pack house and to his room soo i could shower.

(passing shower scene cause ..... boring all showers all the same!)

After i showered i put one of Xaviers big baggy shirts on and a pair of his boxers on.

"looking Hot kitten!" i blushed when he call me Kitten. i love when he called me names

"aww is my little Kitten blushing???" Damn he heard my thoughts. without even expecting it he pulled me onto his lap and whispered. "of course i read your mind. i love seeing what goes on in the pretty little mind of yours doll!" with that he laid me on the bed and pulled me closer to his chest and i fell into a nice relaxing deep sleep, knowing this was only the beginning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tada!! 2 uploads in a day!! now how is that!! i hope you like both of them and now i'm really tired.. but i don't have school tomorrow!!! woohoo anyways i hope you liked it and its good!

and as always sorry if its a bit rough. i'm not good with spelling and gammar!!

Thanks!!!

Sami xx