Afterward

Hey!!!!

i'm just going to say it right away and say that i'm going to try to update once a week. not sure what day but whatever day i feel like it or have time!! haha

Anyways.. i'm screwed i have yet to send in any college apps and most of them are due Nov 1!!!!! F**k haha oh well i'll do it tomorrow hopefully.. you didn't have to hear that..

btw for any of you Directioners out there have you heard Story Of My Life??? yes? NO? well you should its amazing!! haha i'll post in here after i finish writing it!! listen to it! even if your not a directioner!! hehe!

i hope you like this chapter!

enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarity's POV

Just hearing him say those words made my day. My previous plan of winning him over has completely failed. Instead, i've fallen head over heels for him!! ironic right! but i've come to realize that I love him and i don't want to be with anyone else, but him.

Afterwards, he looked straght into my brown orbs and neared closer to my face until are lips were connected. It felt like i was floating on a cloud and what turned out to be a simple kiss turned out to be a very heated passionate kiss.

When we broke away i couldn't help but look over his gorgeous body and think to myself how lucky i was to have such an amazing mate. I just figured out that i was ready to be his and only his.

"Xavier?"

Xavier's POV

The way she sad my name made me full of lust at once. I wanted to mark her soo bad she had no idea. when she said my name i looked directly into her gorgeous brown eyes. i could look at them all day long if i had the chance.. oh wait i do.. and its everyday that i get to look at them.

"hmmm?" i pecked her lips cause i just couldn't get enough of them.

"can you.. ummm. ya know.." she mumbled on, but i got the idea. I wanted to do it bad, but first i wanted her to say it and beg for it. she has to pay for how long she has made me wait. I can't wait to make her mine and only mine!

"what was that babe?"

"Xavier... do I really have to say it?"

"I don't know where your going with this sweetheart." i said with a smirk. at that point i started to rub her through her bra. she gasped at the first contact and then started to moan.

"please... Xavie-" i caught her off with a kiss. i wanted her to say it loud and clear.

she huffed," will you please mark me Xavier?" she whisphered/ mumbled the last part.

"What i didn't hear you," i said while going to her neck to search for her sweet spot. i kept kiss/sucking her until i heard her gasp and then i kept tending to the spot to hear her moan.

"WILL YOU PLEASE MARK ME? I'M BEGGING YOU XAVIER! MAKE ME YOURS ALREADY!" that was all i need to sink my teeth into her skin. she screamed out in pain and the she moaned uncontrollable. her moans were music to my ears.

"thank you," she whispered before she passed out.

Most females pass out after they get marked so i was expecting her to pass out. i pulled her close to my chest and carried her out of the hot tub and to our bedroom. i quickly dried her off and took off her bra and underwear only to replace them with one of my shirts and boxers. she looked beautiful just sleeping there. i laid her down on one of the pillows and took off everything until i was down to my boxers. i then climbed into bed with her and snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.