Happily Ever After

So I've been thinking... This is going to be the last chapter of this story? book? I was thinking and I don't think I can stretch this for another 2 chapters. I think I've learned a lot from writing this book and I'm excited to start another.. really soon!!!

Enjoy the last chapter!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE YEAR LATER

CLARITY'S POV

It has been three years since Xavier proposed and in that time more has changed. For starters, David and Jack became really close and David named him beta of the Riverwood pack. Xavier and I got married and he got me pregnant with a little boy who is 2 years old and I'm 6 months pregnant with another child. Sabrina got pregnant and gave birth to a girl. Secretly were hoping that Dustin and Jane are mates, but the world does like to throw surprises at us.

"mommy! mommy! guess what?" Dustin said while running with his cubby little feet. Once he got to me, I picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"What?"

"D-Daddy and me went to Jane." 

"Ya? did you have a good time?" 

"ya. She pretty."

Jane was only a year older than Dustin, but you could somewhat see a bond growing between them. Whether its a friendship bond or mate bond, both of them will be in each others life's forever.

While Dustin was rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby I saw Xavier coming from the garage. He picked Dustin up from my lap and put him on the floor.

"Hey Dustin," Dustin looked at Xavier with his crystal blue eyes (He gets them from his dad), "mind going inside so I can talk to mommy?" 

"okay!" Dustin darted into the house probably to go play with some of his toys.

"Now... how is my favorite girl doing?" He said while kissing my lips.

"My feet hurt and I'm tired, but I'm doing good." Xavier sat down next to me and pulled my shirt up so my pregnant stomach was showing. He bent down and kissed my stomach and rubbed it.

"Now baby, you be nice to your mommy, She is a very kind and caring person. She will always be there for you and will love you unconditionally." When he was done he put my shirt down and looked into my dark brown eyes. 

"I love you Clar." He scooped me up into his and arms and started to walk into the house. Once we got to the couch he gently set me down.

"Are you hungry babe?"

"Ya.. I could go for some food." he walked to the kitchen pulling out some ingredients for dinner and started to make dinner.

After dinner was cooked and eaten, we decided to watch a movie before Dustin had to go to bed. We decided to watch Finding Nemo.

Once the movie was over, Xavier put Dustin to bed and came back to our bedroom.

"hey Clarity?"

"yes Xavier?"

"No matter what anyone says, your still my little secret." He pulled me close to  his body and we both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

The End..

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm hope this wrapped up this story nicely... I'm not very good with endings. I hope you enjoyed this book and I can't wait to show you guys my next book! stay tuned because in the next week or so, I should have a preview up for the next book!

Thanks for all the support

Sami XX