Meet Clarity!

I'M A NEW WRITER AND I'M JUST WRITING CAUSE I WANT SOMETHING TO KEEP ME BUSY WHEN I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING INTERESTING, SO SORRY IF THIS STORY SUCK AND THEY USE UP YOUR LIFE HAHA WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE AND I HOPE IT GETS SOME READS! ANYWAYS I HAD SOMETHING ON MY OHH YEAH.. IF ITS SHORT AND SUCKISH I'M REALLY SORRY I NEED TO GET BETTER AT THIS... :) PLEASE COMMENT!! I REALLY APPRICIATE CRITISM!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i'm clarity..

i'm quite normal.. i mean i have a semi-normal family and friends, but the thing is we are all really close.

i'm also 17 years old going on my last year of high school! what could be better.. i have a loving family and very close friends oh yeah.. i'm kind of different from everyone else..

how you ask???

well i'm a werewolf, but shhh don't tell anyone else!!

no I haven't found my mate yet and i hope i never do, because i can't bare the thought of leaving my family and friends behind, but whats college then. oh yeah i'm not allowed to go because i'm a werewolf..

so while y'all are studying hard imma be in the forest running around and trying to exhaust myself... very impossible cause i'm like one of the most hyper personish you'll ever meet!

anyways more about myself.. well i have an older brother.... sadly he is going to take the alpha postiion er well kind of already has. The pack just have to make it final.

My brother going to be an alpha? yes so that mean i have alpha blood in me! i really don't want it, because i don't like special attention.. doesn't really suit me..

school wise.. i'm not the smartest crayon in the box.. but i'm pretty clever. i think... i guess you'll find out by yourself. but because i'm needed at home (mostly to goof off) I only have a half day of school!

alright now that we are done with the
boring things... lets talk about who i hang out with..

first theres Sabrina.. she's drop dead gorgeous and is going to make her mate get hard at the sight of her.. we've been bffffffs forever and we've got each other back ;)!

second theres Jake and Rachel.. ya you guessed it right.. they're soul mates.. Rachel is from the White Wood Pack and when our packs crossed paths well you know the rest of the story.. BAM! and Jake we go way back not as far back as Sabrina, but pretty far back.. he is the first guy I would ever go to if I stumbled across a problem.

third theres Sara.. shes not completely a slut but she will sleep with any hot were that walks our way.. she knows how to work her body to get them right where she wants them.

fourth theres Derek and Damian.. they're siblings, but completly opposite.. Damian, the cool one, is like sara but a boy. He's hot, but not my type.. he dislikes me a lot and makes fun of me cause i'm too hyper and happy for him. Derek on the other hand is going to be our Beta.. he's my brother best friend and very serious.. he also dislikes me a lot.. too bad i'm still higher up then him! ha

and finally theres Xander. I don't quite understand him yet..

oh by the way, my brothers name is David and we're all revatively the same age.. me and Sabrina are the youngest.

i'm soo out of order but anyways i'm part of the Blue Mountain Pack. and we are situated in North America.. now i know there are a TON of packs in North America, but we're pretty big.. like one of the biggest.. anyways we're situated in the Midwest.

I love it here.. trees full of lush green leaves and many little small streams its drop dead gorgous out here.

"Clarity... what are you doing in there??"

"nothing...."

"Are you talking to yourself?"

"Of course i am!"

"i can read your mind..."

"well stop using the link.. my thoughts are for me and me only!!!.."

stop talking to yourself Clarity...

Well if you don't want to hear it David then get out..

I like it though little sis.. anyways.. don't forget the ceremony for ummm. ya know is in 5 hours soo start getting ready cause i know it take forev...

David... the longer you talk the longer it's going to take...

alright i'm leving.... "See ya later Clarity!"

hmp.. stupid soon to be alpha brother... doesn't understand personal space..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope its good!

Love,

Sami xx