It's Time

Sorry for not updating again last night... I was really tired so I feel asleep. 

Enjoy xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XAVIER'S POV

 Is everything ready Sabrina?

Yes Alpha. It sure is and Jack is watching Clarity to make sure she has a safe escape. The wolves who are joining you are ready for the signal and they already know it. Do you really think this will work??

I have a good feeling Sabrina. It must work because I need Clarity back. I miss her soo much and thinking about spending more time away from her makes my wolf whimper. Sabrina, we will be on our way, I will mind link you when we are close.

"Everything okay Alpha Xavier?" Zack asked concerned. 

"yes.. I just miss my mate is all. Is everything in place?" Both Alpha's nodded their head and I knew it was time to go and rescue my mate. Today I will get her back.

"Alpha, Everyone is waiting for you." Cody Said

I walked out to the front lawn of my territory to see an army of wolves ready to fight and bring down Nick. 

"Thank you all for being here. You have no idea how much it means that all of you came here to help save my mate and bring down a common enemy we all have... Nick. Today is the day that Nick will die. we will make sure of it. His reign has come to an end and the werewolf race has a right to be free from his terror. We will have peace in our race again. We will leave shortly, so say your goodbyes to your love ones. You will be reunited later because we will come out on top today." everyone cheered at the end. We were all hyped up for the war that was coming. I put my hand up and the noise settled down. "Alright, everyone get into you groups and shift. Listen to your group leader and you all know what to do." 

Everyone shifted and dispersed into their groups. We were ready to leave and get on with our plan. I shifted into my wolf and lead the charge to Nick's pack territory. 

We ran for quite some time until we came into view of his territory. Sabrina told me that Jack had told wolves in his pack to meet us here. I was looking for them when I noticed a flash of brown coming from the bushes to the right of me. I shifted to my human form and saw that the wolves behind the bushes shifted as well. 

I covered my manhood with my hand and asked, "Are you friends with Jack?"

"ah. so you must be Alpha Xavier. Follow us and we will lead you into the house, but first give everyone these clothes."

"What are they?"

"They are the uniforms we wear when we are on duty."

"Wow thanks!" I walked back to my group and distributed the uniforms out. Once we were all dressed we walked around the pack boundary to an opening of a cave.

"Follow us. It may get a bit dark."

We followed the cave until we came to stairs that lead to a door.

"up ahead is the door that leads to the house. We will help you find your mate and help you get her out of her situation."

"What situation" I growled.. The stuff I would to do Nick if my mate was suffering.

"well...."

"WELL?" I yelled

"Shhhh.. we can't be heard down here."

"Sorry, I'm just a little on edge." and with that we walked up the stairs and through the door to the pack house. We walked through the maze that was this house until we came to a door that was guarded. The guards that we were with went ahead to talk to the guards in front of the door. The guards in front of the door motioned for us to come and follow them. We all started to walk when he stopped us and pointed at me. I nodded and followed him to the door. He turned the knob and opened the door to show me that my mate was in a cage and chained up. I growled at the site and walked over to her. She was sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up because she looked so cute, but we needed her awake to get this plan working.