Where We Left Off

HEY EVERYONE!!! I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE A QUICKER UPDATE THAN MY USUAL TWO QUICK UPDATES AND THAN WAITING A MONTH TO UPDATE :). SOO I GIVE YOU A QUICK UPDATE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN MATURE READING MATERIAL SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THESE ***** WITH INDICATE THAT THE MATURE PART IS HAPPENING NOW, SO IF YOUR INNOCENT MIND/EYES DON'T WANT TO READ IT JUST SCROLL OR SWIP (IF YOUR ON YOUR PHONE) UNTIL YOU SEE THESE ****** AGAIN!!

LIKE ALWAYS.. ENJOY :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLARITY'S POV

It's been a week since everything happened. I guess you can say a lot has happened. For one, Nick is gone and the werewolf community is in peace, Next Xavier and I can finally get on with our lives in peace and Sabrina and Jack have gotten married and I'm not happy about it, but she's pregnant with his pups... I'm going to be an Auntie!!

Currently I'm sitting in my room getting ready for the ceremony where I finally become part of the pack and I'm named Luna. 

I hear a quick knock on the door.

"Come in." David comes in with my mom and dad right behind him.

"oh sweetie!!! I'm soo proud and happy for you. Your going to do great things and be a wonderful Luna." 

"Thanks mom!"

"Now Clar.. Don't forget to come visit us often and if Xavier does anything to hurt you, you come tell me and I will make sure he has no feeling in his body."

"wow... Okay Dad..." 

"Good luck sister.. Your going to make a great Luna. Come on mom...dad, we should leave Clarity alone so she can get ready." 

"and hunny... I'm going to be expecting grandchildren soon." 

"MOM!!!" I yelled. My cheeks flushing pink in embarrassment. 

Shortly after they left, Sabrina came in to help me get ready.

"Clarity, Whats with the long face?"

"I dunno. I guess and i'm sad and nervous. Sad because i'm leaving my old pack behind and nervous because I'm going to be a frickin Luna.. I don't know if I can be a Luna."

"Ahh best friend," that made me smile, "you are going to be the best Luna this pack will ever know."

"you think so?"

"I know so, now lets get you all pretty looking." she smiled

After two hours of picking out what to wear, putting make up on and doing my hair I was ready. I wore a blue skater dress that fit me in all the right places. My hair was wavy with a waterfall bread in my hair and my make up was natural. 

"Oh and I got something from you." she said while pulling a tiara from her bag.

"no... I'm not a queen or princess."

"no your not. Your a Luna." she said putting it in my hair without my approval. She gave me a mirror and I was able to look at myself in the mirror. 

"I have to admit, Sabrina. The tiara does complete the look." 

On the other hand, Sabrina was wearing a black babydoll dress (showing her tiny baby bump) with make up that matched her dress and her hair was in a half up half down bun. She looked amazing like always.

Someone knocked on the door, probably to come and tell us it was starting soon.

"Come in!" Jack came in and when he glanced at Sabrina his mouth fell open.