Deception

HEY EVERYONE.. SORRY FOR THIS POST TAKING SO LONG... I WAS GONE FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ADJUST TO MY TIME ZONE AGAIN. I WENT ON A TRIP TO ASIA TO ISRAEL!!!! TONS OF FUN, BUT ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON :D!!! ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEW READS :D.. CURRENTLY I'M SICK.. EW... BUT I HOPE TO UPDATE A LOT MORE SINCE I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. PLEASE IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE COMMENT CAUSE I THINK I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. I HOPE AFTER ALL THESE CHAPTERS THIS BOOK IS GOOD! I WOULDN'T KNOW CAUSE I ONLY SEE THE READS GOING UP SO I'M GUESSING ITS AT LEAST ALRIGHT. ANYWAYS I'M RAMBLING ON. 

ENJOY XX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP: 

CLARITY AND XAVIER GOT REUNITED AFTER CLARITY ESCAPED FROM NICK! AS THEY WERE HUGGING THEY HEARD A  GROWL AND GREEN EYES IN THE FOREST. 

CLARITY'S POV

The yellow eyes came stalking out of the forest. Before it came out of the clearing it shifted back to human. Before we knew it, Nick came out from the darkness.

"Now now now.. Princess you did a naughty thing and you need to be punished." he teasingly said getting closer and closer to me. 

"Get away from me or else."

"Or else what princess?" before he had the chance to finish I shifted and jumped on him.

"Clarity! stop it!" Xavier shouted.

why should I stop? 

Because he's my kill... Xavier growled through the mind link

"Now is it a smart idea to kill me?" As he shifted into his black wolf. Once he shifted I fell off of him and he towered over me.

Once I knew that I was outmatched I tried to move away from him, but he grabbed me by the neck before I could get any further. My wolf started to whimper making his growl. 

Quiet you ungrateful b**ch.  He growled making his grip on my neck tighter. I knew I had to do something, but I had no idea what to do. I looked at Xavier with pleading eyes as Nick's grip started to crush my neck causing me to whimper more. As I started to close my eyes the next thing I felt was my wolf falling to the floor. I looked up to see David fighting Nick. As soon as I fell Xavier ran to my side making sure I was okay.

Clarity, get to the pack house.... NOW! 

No! I wanna make sure David is going to be okay.

He will be. now go.

Me being my stubborn self stood up and stayed in my spot. Once Xavier knew where I stood, he looked at my dad and my dad started to walk towards me. 

Listen, Clarity, your brother is going to be okay, but your making it harder by fighting me and your dad. You need to go and get inside before anything else happens to you. I don't know what would happen if I lost you again. 

I really had no choice. My options were to watch and have the chance of being captured again or let David and Xavier take care of it. I decided to go with my dad to the house. Once I started to walk away I heard Xavier shift and when I looked back I looked into his Dark blue eyes and somehow knew everything would be okay after this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got to the house I went to my room and shifted and changed into a plain white shirt and jeans. I had nothing else to do so I sat down on the couch in the living room and started to watch Finding Nemo. What? its a good movie and I need something to get my mind off what was happening outside.