The King's Lost Luna (Coming Soon)

Melody isn't your normal shewolf. When she was just a pup her brother and dad ran away when her pack was attacked. Her mom died during the attack and because her dad was Alpha he wouldn't have survived if he stayed. She was raised by her dad to be the strongest shewolf that ever lived. She is skilled in fighting, hunting, tracking and surviving. She has been taught how to survive on her own without the need of a mate. She stays as far away from society as she can so she doesn't risk the chance of meeting her mate. She doesn't want to be tied down and feel the pain that her dad felt. 

Dustin, King of all werewolves, has been searching for his mate since he has come of age, 18, and now he is 21. He's been to every pack looking for her and hasn't found any scent of her, but alas, he refuses to give up. Dustin is the youngest werewolf to ever be given King alpha ever since his dad died from a heart attack. He needs his queen to become the powerful king that he is suppose to be, but she is no where to be found. 

 What will happen when these two souls find each other? Will Melody go without a fight or will this be a game of hide and seek? Will Melody succumb to the mate bond or is she strong enough to fight it?