Break Free

Unedited--- sorry didn't have time to edit it.

Hello everyone! sorry for not updating in a few day, but i've been a bit busy with school and all :). The bad news is that this is probably the only time i'll be updating this book this week. I'm on break and i'm planning on relaxing and sadly homework :(. I'm hoping that your liking the book so far :D!

Thanks for all the reads!! i'm up to 600 something. woohoo! anyways enjoy this chapter and please don't hate me for whats about to happen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarity's POV

I've been sucking up to this Asshole for 2 weeks now and nothing has changed. These cufflets are digging into my skin and I haven't talked to my wolf in what seems like forever! I'm a little grumpy if you can't tell. I've gone to the meetings he's wanted me to go to, I've slept with him every night with only a little resistance and all I want is for him to take these shitty things off so I can run away. When he leaves me alone I do the training exercising my dad gave me when I was little so I would become stronger. I think it's been working, but I wouldn't know cause this moron doesn't let me train. It sucks not being able to shift into my wolf and letting her run and feel free. He doesn't let me meet anyone except for his beta whose name I don't care about...

"hello my queen." he said as he walked into the room. "how are you doing?." he said pecking my cheek. I tried not to cringe, but I couldn't help it. Once he saw me cringe he pressed a button that shocked me.

"honey, we have to work on that. What have I told you about making those faces when I show affection to you?"

"are you seriously training me to act like your mate?"

"Why would I train you? You are my mate." he winked. I was smart enough not to cringe or make a face and a managed not to.

"Nick..." I hated myself so much for doing this, but it had to be done.

"Yes baby." I cringed on the inside. I mentally high fived myself for finding a way to cringe without him knowing.

"I haven't been able to speak to my wolf yet and I'm very restless." I said with a pout. "Do you think I can go outside and run?" I begged

"I know something we can do that would be better than running." He said with lust in his eyes. He started to stalk towards me like I was prey. I knew what was coming and I didn't want it to happen. I tried back up and getting away from him, but there was no where to go. In no time he was towering over me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking to the bed.

"Nick! Nick! please stop. don't do this." I said as he threw me on the bed.

"Why should I stop? I'm just getting started." With that I felt the tears starting to sting my eyes. He started to kiss my neck and when he got to the spot where Xavier marked me I yelped in pain. When another wolf who isn't your mate kisses you on your mark it turns out to be pain instead of pleasure and it hurt really bad. I had no choice, but to fight him. I wasn't going to be a cry baby hoping he'd stop. If I wanted it to stop, I had to take action all by myself.

As he was moving down to my pants I heard him say, " from now on, I'm going to choose what you wear and you will listen to everything I say." Oh hell no. I wasn't going to take orders from this piece of shit. He had it all wrong. I was waiting for the right moment and right when he got down to my feet, I used my feet and kicked him as hard as I could.

My exercises must have been working, because next thing I heard was a THUD. I quickly got up and got on top of him and started punching him like there was no tomorrow. Before I knew it he was unconscious. I searched him for the remote and when I found it I smash it to pieces so that he could never use it again. Next I looked for the key to the cufflets and found it on a ring around his D**k. ewww, I thought. I unlocked the cufflets feeling free for the first time in weeks and boy did it feel good!

I put Nick in the bathroom and put a chair under the door knob so that it would be harder for him to get out. I opened the door and looked around to find that no one was around. I didn't know where I was so I had to guess my way around this house. I went down hall after hall after hall until I found a door. I opened the door to find that it led outside. I was so happy and I was so excited to finally be outside. 'ready?' I asked my wolf

you have no idea! It was good to finally have my wolf back.

With that I shifted into my wolf and ran full speed into the woods. This would still be risky because I knew he had wolves patrolling the borders. After watching the patrols for a few hours I finally saw an opening. I ran for the opening and once I was outside of the border and I heard a monstrous roar and saw at least 10 wolves coming my way. If I have to escape the time would be now. With that I took off running. I went this way and that way and spread my sent all over the place so they would get confused. I climbed a tree a to see them running this and that way and once I was satisfied with my work I ran in the direction of my pack.

I quickly took a bath in a lake to wash my sent away and with that I kept running. I tried to mindlink Xavier to tell him I was on my way home, but my mindlink still wasn't working. I ran and ran until I could run no more.

I was resting on top of a tree before I saw Nick's black wolf coming through the trees. My breathe hitched a little bit and I tried to calm it. I saw him sniff the air and walk around a little bit. I was smart and before I climbed the tree I splashed myself with some water. Nick seemed not to sense me, because before I knew it I saw him running in the direction to his pack. Maybe he thought that I made it back to Xavier already.

I sat in the tree for an hour after I saw Nick and when I came down I started running to my pack. I made it back to my pack at about midnight and was happy when I saw that everything was the same.

XAVIER'S POV

I was in the room with David and John when I smelled my Clarity nearby. I didn't think it could be possible.

"excuse me." I said excusing myself. David and John gave me a confusing look as I opened the door and stepped outside. I smelled it again. I shifted into my wolf and ran in the direction that I smelt it and saw my beautiful, but tired mate making her way towards me. She tackled me and started to lick me. My wolf was so excited to see her.

'Xavier?"

"yes baby." I said through mindlink.

"I need clothes." with that I ran into our room and ran back outside to give her some clothes. I saw her pick the clothes up and run to a tree. I chuckled at her innocent self. I decided to shift and change into some basketball shorts and when she came out from around the tree she ran to me and hugged me. We kissed each other for a long time and when she tried to pull away I growled and pulled her back to keep kissing her.

She looked behind me and saw her brother and dad. She wiggled out of my grasp and ran to them to hug and kiss them. When she kissed David on the cheek a growl slipped out and she looked at me.

"oh shush babe. I'm yours and he's just my brother." With that David smirked at me.

Just as we were having this moment. I heard a growl and saw yellow eyes coming our way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi ya'll

I hope you liked this chapter! isn't it nice? their back together and sorry for the cliffhanger!!!

Happy Turkey day :P

xx Sami