Chapter 4

Sam's POV
Thursday August 24,2015

Dear diary,
Last night was the worst night of my life. The one and only boy I had dearly loved internally and physically hurt me. But for what reason? Was it something I did? I refuse to go to school today,considering that I am still in shock on what happened. Im already depressed enough, why must it be worse!? I loved him more than I loved myself! He was lyin' about something last night.
The fucker didn't even think that I would notice. He was hiding something, ever since he came over to eat. He was acting all distant, he's gonna regret what he did.

I know he will...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my journal as I sighed sorrowfully. My mother came through the door, worried on why my face was damp.

"Sweetie, do you want to talk about it? Why are you not going to school today?" My mother said with pitty.

"Chandler broke up with me. He said he doesn't love me anymore and then he vigorously pushed me hard to the ground. I dont know why ma, I just dont know why. Also Im a little too upset to even see his face in class today."

"Oh baby its okay. Don't worry, but you have to go to school today honey. Okay?"

I groaned. "Fine, but if anything happens between me and him today at school, I blame you."

Mom laughed and walked out of my room. I looked at the time and realized I had enough time so I wouldn't be late. Thank the lord.

I got ready, grabbed a protein bar and rode to school on my bike. I was a few minutes late since Chandler used to take me to school. I frown at the thought.

I chained up my bike to a tree and entered the building. I went to my locker when I saw Chandler staring at me. He looked rather guilty, his eyes were slightly red. Was he crying at all?

I gave him a look of anger and opened my locker. I put away and grabbed  some books. I walked away going to class. Chandler followed me, since we were in the same class.

After a few minutes of walking down the hallway, he tried to talk to me.

"Sam,we need to talk,now." He said sternly me. I ignored him.

"I said now Samantha!" Chandler continued.

"Just leave me the hell alone you abusive jerk!" I shouted pulling away from him.

"Sam please." He begged.

I grunted and walked away. How dare he grab me like that, like he freaking owns me.

Chandler's POV

God damnit! Why can't she just listen to me! I groaned loudly out of frustration. Lets see what my friends have to say about this.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for the bell to ring in order to go to lunch. Then I could talk this out with the guys. I spaced out for a minute then the bell rung.

I was walking in the hallway on the way to lunch, when Brianna showed up. Which made me happy inside.

"Hey Chandler! How are you?"

"Im great, and you?"

"Fantastic, wanna sit with me at lunch."

"I would love to! But I have to talk to the guys about something relevant, so I can't. Hey uh you mind if I get your number?" I asked

"Yeah sure, here just pass me your phone." She asked, motioning her hand out.

She typed in her number and her name...With a kissy face emoji. Well then.

"Well see you when ever! Bye!" Brianna ran off somewhere in the hallway.

I just got Brianna's number, that was easy. But the thought of that brought Sam into my head. I feel pretty guilty for last night. Especially me pushing her, but I need to get over her, but how.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heler peeps. This chapter was boring I know. But its late at night so ya.