Chapter 13

Chandler's POV
Saturday September 2, 2015

I finally got her back. Im so grateful for that. I can't screw shit up this time. I need to be careful with my behavior. I lost her once, I can't loose her again.

We aren't completely official since I didn't ask her out again. Ill do so when I see her later. I gotta do it in a special way though. Just to prove myself to her. I don't think she's fully forgiven me yet since our dispute.

"Good morning mom, dad and Grayson. Im heading out to Sam's place." I said grabbing a plate of eggs my mom handed me.

"You guys solved your troubles?" Mom asked.

"Well kinda, Eric cheated on her with her best friend, Camille." I explained.

Mom nodded her head, then Grayson said "He's a bad influence to everyone, especially girls. He manipulates girls for sex. After he gets what he wants, he never talks to them again. Eric doesn't know what true love is. Fucking jackass."

"Hey language." Dad butted in.

"Sorry"

I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. I said bye and walked out the door to my car. I got in and drove to Samantha's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I locked my car and went to her front door. I knocked and Sam showed up. She was still in pj's. She looked rather hot since she's wearing tights.

"Eyes up boy." She said laughing, making me snap out of my day dream.

"Sorry it's just-" Sam cut me off by pulling me in and shoving me on the couch.

"Damn someone's fiesty this morning." I said sitting her on my lap.

"Don't get any funny ideas Riggs. It ain't nothin' like that." She said kissing me.

"No promises." I said as we continued to make out.

We continued for a few more minutes, then we broke apart. "Man. I love you Sam. Will you be mine again?" I said snuggling her close to my chest.

"Love you too, and yes I will. I will be yours once again." She said leaning in again.

This time we were interrupted by a phone call. It was Sam's mother, Terry.
Sam answered the phone.

"Hey ma. What's goin' on?" Samantha asked.

Sam's smiling expression turned into a face of confusion. "Wait wait wait, what? Why!?" She shouted.

"And y'all wait to tell me this!? Ima head over there now."

Sam hung up and paced around the room. Something happened. I can tell it's definitely not good. I got up and tried to ask her what happened.

"Sam, whats going on? Is everything fine?"

"My sister Eliana is in the hospital and she's been in there for a few days now, and today my mother decides to tell me. Or anybody. Its like I ain't got the right to know things on time." She said sounding very annoyed.

"Well has anything happened before at all?"

"She said she's been feelin all loopy lately. She's also been losin a lot of hair for what reason I don't know why."

"Well we'll figure out when we get there. Lets go Im taking you."

Sam's POV

We made it to St Mary's hospital. "Hey you want me to come with you?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah sure. C'mon. We ain't got all day." I said rushing inside.

We paced inside the main entrance. I walked up to the front desk and caught the ladies attention.

"Hi can I help you?" The woman said politely.

"Hi Im here for a visit, name is Eliana Jolton." I said.

"Okay just one second... Seventh floor, third door on your left."

"Thank you."

Chandler and I headed towards the elevator. We walked in and I pressed the button. Then we waited. Chandler came on my side and held my hand.

I looked up at him and smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder until we made it to the floor. I became impatient and rushed to the room Eli was in.

I walked in and saw Eli. "What in tarnation made you think today was a good day to tell me about this? Why haven't you called me when you were in here on the first day? Damnit Eli." I said hugging her.

"What're you doin' here anyway..." I said sitting down.

"Samantha, I know I haven't called you but... Chandler, you don't mind if we speak in private right?" She said stopping in the middle of her sentence.

"Yeah no problem."

Chandler's POV

I walked out of the room and waited. I was leaning on the side of the door. About twenty minutes passed and Sam came out of the room. Her eyes were red, she was definitely crying.

She was silent and leaned on the other side of the door. Sam began quietly crying once again. "Damnit damnit DAMNIT!" She yelled banging the wall each time.

I walked behind her and asked "Hey what happened in there...?"

"Eliana she-she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhh shiizzz. Merry New Years Eve motherhovers 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 na jk. Its late and y'all got a lot coming your way. Its 1:01 am in the eastern time zone . What is your current time zone? Just curious :D peace Im tired bye