Chapter 9

Sam's POV
Wednesday August 30, 2015

I wiped some blood off of Eric's eye so he could see better. "Im so sorry he did that to you..." I said feeling guilty while hugging him.

"I-Its fine S-Sam. It wasn't your fault. It was p-pretty stupid move." Eric said. I broke the hug and kissed his cheek. He winced in pain during the process. I felt terrible for him.

"Ill tidy you up at my place and stay with you for some time. Chandler ain't achieving nothin' by pounding your face." I mumbled angrily.

"T-Thank you Samantha." This boy is struggling to at least talk! Ugh that freaking psychopath! How could he do that!? Chandler had no right!

We made it to my place and I payed the driver. "Thank you sir, have a delightful day." I unlocked my door and lead Eric to the bathroom.

"Here take a seat. Im gonna getcha cleaned up." I waled to the mirror cabinet, then grabbed some rubbing alcohol and some tissues.

"This might sting a tad bit." I poured some alcohol on the tissue and started rubbing Eric's cuts and bruises.

"Agh!! Damnit!" Eric yelled while squirming.

"Sorry boy, but you gotta stay still. Your almost done." I said continuing to clean his face.

"Thank you Sam. I appreciate it, a lot."

I began to put some bandages on his face. His eye was bloodshot, damn. Chandler messed this boy to the max! His mouth was a little bloody inside. I filled up a cup with some water.

"Here, rinse out the blood in your mouth."

He did as I told him so then sat down on the couch. I followed him to the living room where he began to rest.

"We just left school early, what if we get in trouble?" Eric asked.

"If we do, Ill talk to the faculty about it. Shouldn't be a problem." I snuggled close to Eric's chest and closed my eyes.

He put his arms around me, we decided to lay down on the couch. After a little while, we ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up two hours later in Eric's arms. He was still asleep, more like knocked out. I tried not to wake 'em up, but I failed bad.

He started getting fussy then opened his eyes. "Hey beautiful. How was your nap?" Eric wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good, and yours?" I asked.

"Relaxing. Im feeling better now too."

"Good."

"Im in the mood for some hot chocolate." Eric said out of nowhere.

"Ill make you some. It'll help yer mouth gums from swellin' cause of the heat." I explained.

I began to make some and put it in the microwave. After it was finished, I mixed it one last time and tasted it.

"Mhm thats nice." I mumbled.

I handed it to Eric and cuddled in his chest. "Thank you. That tastes nice. Hey you got some on your lips." He laughed.

"Here lemme wipe it off." I said about to clean my mouth.

"No I got it..." Eric trailed off.

Eric began leaning in, so did I. Our lips softly touched. Eric licked my top lip to supposedly get the Cocoa off my face. Other than that, it was perfect. We pulled apart.

"I love you Samantha." He pecked my lips once more.

"I love you too Eric."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello peeoplezz! walkingdeadaddict I can't believe you brought Joe back! NOOOOO!! I hate you :P jk