Chapter 18

Sam's POV
Wednesday November 25, 2015

It was still in the middle of the night with Chan and Kate. Although they were knocked out and I couldn't sleep. Kate decided to sleep in the guest room, boy she is a heavy sleeper. Chandler and I were in my bed together. I just couldn't stop thinking about what is gonna be everybody's reaction.

Mom left to the airport about ten minutes ago, probably won't be back for another two hours. Kate already knew, she and Chan were devastated. They just didn't show it too much. Hell, they'll be suicidal when I leave, hopefully not for real though. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I moved the curtains to the porch window. Looking at the not so busy but lit up city of Atlanta. Nice view for a city, even though I was never a city girl. I stared for a couple of minutes, just pondering and stuff.

A little while later, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. His face buried in the crook of my neck and my cheek. Moaning out of exhaustion while hugging me tighter from behind.

"Why are you awake...?" Chandler asked in his adorable, raspy voice.

"Can't sleep... Worried 'bout whats gonna happen when I tell em." I say, turning around to look at him.

"Don't worry about that. Come on lets go have some fun. Just... you and I." He said, kissing my neck. I moaned a bit

Chandler picked me up by my waist. Wrapping my legs around him. He walked me to my room and shut the door. He laid me on the bed and continued to suck on my neck.

"Ahh... Hot damn..." I moaned.

"You like that don't you..." Chandler said.

He took off his clothes until he was in his boxers. I did the same to myself. He stared at my stomach.

"Damn, nice toned stomach you got there." He said kissing and licking my stomach.

"Chandler s-stop." I groaned gripping onto his hair.

"Why,"He looked up and made it to my face. "I though I had something good going here." Chandler pecked my lips.

"We don't got protection. And I-I ain't ready yet. Im sorry hun.". I said putting my pj's back on.

"Its cool, I get it. I'm not thirsty like other people." He said kissing my cheek.

"It sure felt amazing so far though. Looking forward to the day it happens." I said.

"Come on, lets head back to bed. It's almost four." Chandler said, cuddling his head into my upper chest, aka my breasts.

I covered ourselves with the covers and went to sleep. "I'm gonna miss you." He said.

"Me too"

Morning Time

I woke up with Chandler next to me. He had hair over his face, quietly snoring. He looked so adorable. I kissed his cheek and got up.

In the process of putting something decent, Chandler woke up. He was still half naked. I instantly remember what was about to go down last night.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, hugging me.

"Mornin" I kissed him.

"Why are you getting all dolled up?" Chandler asked.

"My family is comin' here. Yer gonna meet em. So get dressed." I said.

"Mmmkay." Chandler was acting weird.

He got fully dressed.

"Whats up with you boy...? Ya look like somethin' is botherin you." I said.

"Kinda bummed out about last night." He said scratching his neck.

"Aw baby sad he didn't get some?" I grabbed his face.

"Yes." He whined.

"Might as well give you a treat. But you oughta keep quiet, you hear?" I said kneeling, unbuckling his belt.

About 15 minutes of that 😏😏

Chandler pulled his pants back up. I whiped my mouth and got up.Chandler kissed my cheek.

"Thank you babe. I feel muuch better."

I chuckled. Typical boys these days and their needs. I then remembered Kate slept over. Ah shit, I hope she didn't hear us or anything. I gotta wake her up now.

" Lemme go wake up Kate." I said walking out of the room.

" Yup." Chandler said with a drunken smile because of what just happened.

I walked to the guest room and opened the door. Kate was knocked out. Evil lil' me, I decided to jump on here.

"KATELYN WAKE UP!" I said body slamming her.

She groaned. "Ah Sammy. Lemme sleeeep." She flipped over.

I sat on her and tapped her face over and over. " Wake.The fuck.Up" I sang.

Kate grabbed my face and pulled it close to hers. "Shut.The.Fuck.Up." She said smiling.

" Then you oughta listen next time or it'll be cold water." I got up.

"Get dressed. Family will be here soon." I threw a pillow at her.

I walked out and saw mom's car pull up in the driveway. I got way too excited.
I'm seeing my family for the first time in years.

"Samantha hun, Im home! Come say hi!" My mom said.

Chandler and Kate came by my side. We walked down together and I saw my uncle and his wife, which I consider my aunt.

" Uncle Chuck! Aunt Maria! Yer finally here." I hugged them both.

" Howdy hun. I haven't seen you since you were a baby." Chuck greeted me.

" How are ya cupcake?" Aunt Maria asked me.

"Great fellahs. And y'all?"

"Good."

"Great. I feel sorry for lil Eliana."

"Yeah" I trailed off.

I greeted Chandler and Kate to them. I realized that Thanksgiving was tomorrow and I had to tell them. We had to get to cooking since Chandler's family is coming too.

" Well we oughta get to cookin' if we're havin' that feast tomorrow."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter a little dirty wink wink shove shove. It's a shame panthers lost. They're not my favorite team. Cowboys will always be my babies. That pic is uncle Chuck and aunt Maria. Lemme know what you think in the comments below. Don't forget to vote my fellow friends and followers. Also, tell meh who you rooted for on super bowl Sunday :3 Goodnight friends