Chapter 5

“Emily you up!” Tina yelled from outside the door.

“Now I am,” I said as I stretched and yawned, I smiled at last night’s memories of me and Cole.

“Open the door!” Tina yelled.

           I got out of bed and opened the door letting her in and closed the door.

“Do you know what time it is?” she asked.

“Nope,” I said.

“Its already 1:30 in the afternoon, you were sleeping the whole time!”

“Sorry Tina I stayed up late last night,” I admitted.

“You went to sleep before me,” she said.

“But I woke up half into the night and couldn’t fall back asleep.”

“Why?” she asked.

“I dreamed of him again,” I said.

“Again?” she asked confused.

“On the plane I dreamed of Dex and then last night dreamed of him,” I said.

“What was the dream about?” she asked as she pushed me onto the bed and lay on the other side.

“Him saying he was sorry,” I sighed, I’m pathetic to think that.

“Aww, you don’t need him anyway,”

“I know but he wasn’t the only reason I stayed up so late,” I admitted looking guilty.

“OMG! What happened?” Tina asked as she smiled.

“I honestly don’t know, it was weird your brother is so…”

“We’re so going to be sister in-laws,” she smiled.

“Shut up, he has a mate out there somewhere,” I smiled sadly.

“What if she died and you two were meant to be together?” she asked and I shoved her.

“That’s messed up, don’t say that!” I said.

“Anyway you know you like my brother as disgusting as it is,” she chuckled.

“That’s what I don’t know about, don’t you think we’re moving to fast and what about Dex or if Cole finds his mate I feel these different feelings around him but I’m not supposed to feel this way I have a mate,” I sighed.

“Why can’t you just go with the flow for once, don’t worry about the consequences or what could happen in the future, focus on the present and as for you two going too fast, we’re werewolves we don’t really take it slow when it comes to feelings if you know what I mean,” she chuckled and I smiled.

“Let’s go to the mall so we can pick outfits for the party Thursday,” I smiled.

“Sounds good to me, get dressed and we’ll catch lunch at the mall,” Tina walked out.

          I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I pulled on a pair of denim shorts and a superman t-shirt and I pulled on my custom made blue and red Jordans.

“Ready?” I asked as I stopped at her open door.

“Yep,” she grabbed her keys and I put my phone into my back pocket, as I followed her.

“So do you know what color you want to wear?” I asked as she started driving and I searched the radio station for something good.

“I was thinking a pale pink?” she asked as I scrunched up my nose.