Chapter 32

I woke up to hear chatter and laughter. I opened my eyes and I saw Tina holding the baby and Cole was talking to some guy next to her. I cleared my throat and Tina squealed.

“Finally you’re awake, how come you didn’t tell me?” she yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Must’ve slipped my mind,” I smiled as I held my arms out for my baby.

“So what are you two naming him, I heard you haven’t decided,” I looked confused at Cole and he shrugged at me with a flirtatious wink and I blushed.

“We chose Daniel Jacob Ryans but…” I drifted off that was before someone very important to me passed away; I shook my head and looked at her.

“I want to name him after Dex,” I said honestly and Cole looked at me with an intense stare, I didn’t know how he felt about this.

“So what are you thinking?” Tina asked.

“I don’t know, how about Dex Samuel Ryans?” I asked Tina and she smiled.

“That’s a great name,” she put Dex in my arms and Cole walked over to me.

“That is a great name,” he smiled and kissed my cheek.

“So my mom is currently pissed at you for not telling us and my guess is that she’s waiting outside,” Cole said and I smiled.

“I think everyone is upset,” I admitted.

“So Tina what’s new?”  I asked her as I rocked Dex.

“Well, I found my mate, this is Jason!” she squealed and I smiled at her excitement.

“Nice to meet you,” I held my hand out to him and he took it.

“Nice to finally meet you too Emily,” I smiled he was polite and definitely cute enough.

“So you’re an Alpha?” I asked and he nodded.

“That means you’re leaving me Tina,” I frowned.

“We’ll always come to visit, you know I can’t live without you,” I smiled at her.

“Yeah, I know,” she stuck her tongue out at me.

          It felt so nice to finally be able to live a regular life, no more stressing over fights and just being a normal family. The door slammed open and in came a pissed looking Janet and a sorry looking Jake. And I smiled sheepishly.

“How could you two not tell us?” Janet asked angrily the baby started to cry and I sighed, Janet’s face seemed to soften immediately as she heard her grandson crying.

“Can I hold him?” she asked and I nodded as she took him from me.

“He so cute,” Janet cooed.

“What’s his name?” Jake asked me.

“Dex Samuel Ryans,” I smiled proudly at the name and he smiled sadly at me. 

          Cole sat next to me on the bed and pulled me to him. I lay my head on his chest.

“I love you so much,” he whispered in my ear and I blushed as I looked at him.

“I love you too,” I smiled at him and he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

 “We’re going to be great parents,” Cole said.

“And why do you think that?” I smiled up at him.

          He pulled me on top of him forgetting that his parents and little sister with her mate was here and I blushed. He kissed my lips softly and his tongue flicked against my bottom lip and I gasped as that fire ran through my body again I haven’t felt this in so long. His tongue traced a long mine and I entangled my fingers in his hair as our passion grew stronger with each touch. He kissed down my jaw line and stopped at the crook of my neck where he sucked on my mark and I moaned. He stopped just to stare at me.

“Because it’s instinct,” he said and I smiled at him as I kissed his lips hard.

          Someone cleared there throat and I blushed as Cole was out of breath and he looked up at everyone in the room.

“Keep going please,” Damon smirked and I rolled my eyes as the room was filled with laughter even Cole laughed and I glared at him.

“Shut it Damon,” I smiled at his horrified face.

“Wow, I never thought I’d see the day where Cole was a father,” Emmett smiled.

“I never saw the day Emily was a mother,” Alex said and I smiled at them.

“I want to hold him can you tell your mother to stop hogging him?” Emmett asked Cole and I laughed.

“Mom, give other people a chance…” Cole sighed.

“No, this is my first grandbaby, I deserve to do some hogging,” she stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed.

“Sissy!” Chase ran into the room and jumped on the bed.

“Hey Chase,” I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

“Mommy told me that I am an uncle now, Sara said that was a hard job,” I smiled at him.

“No, all you have to do is love your nephew,” I smiled at him and I saw my mom holding Sara as she walked in.

“Hi sweetheart,” I smiled at her.

“Hey mom---“ she had tears in her eyes.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me, gosh I’m so happy,” she ran over and hugged me.

“I’m going to be an auntie too like Tina,” Sara smiled at me and I smiled back at Cole’s little sister.

“Okay I think this room is getting a little crowded,” Cole said.

“Oh well,” everyone yelled at him and I laughed with the guys.

          I’m so happy that I had Cole and little Dex. I don’t know how I even survived without them. I loved them and my pack!