Chapter 7

When I came into her room I nearly vomited. It was pure pink, it made my head hurt.

“Don’t you think you went a little crazy with the pink theme?” I asked as I looked around.

“Nope, it’s perfect,” I shook my head in disbelief as I lay on her bed and closed my eyes.

“So what did you want to talk to me in private about?” I asked with my eyes still closed, I felt Tina lay on the other side of me.

“Cole,” she sighed.

“What about him,” I groaned; I didn’t want to talk about him right now.

“Do you like him?”

“I don’t know I told you everything in the bathroom,”

“I know about the feelings and things like that but have you ever thought about actually having a second chance?” she asked as I turned to look at her.

“No, when I found out Dex was my mate I didn’t want a second chance I wanted to get it right the first time,” I sighed as my heart started to clench just thinking of him.

“But what about now, what if you’re one of the lucky ones and have a second chance?”

“What if I’m not lucky, Cole is going to find his mate it makes no sense for me to date him and fall for him to have him leave me for his true mate,” I said.

“You never know until you try---“

“Try and what get hurt again?” I asked as I sat up now.

“Tell him about Dex he’ll understand, just give him a chance you both like each other and I think Cole really likes you.”

“We’ve only---“
”Known each other for one day, we’re wolves ok not humans get used to things being like this,” I smiled at her Cole said the same thing.

“What?” she asked.

“Cole told me the same thing,” I smiled.

“See you’re thinking about him and smiling,”

“But what---“

“Just give him a chance,”

“I’ll think about it,” I admitted.

“Want an ice pop?” she asked.

“Yes,” I got up and followed her out the door and into the kitchen.

          We both laughed over stupid things it was nice for it to be just me and her again.

“I’m so team Edward,” Tina said.

“Are you serious you realize you’re a wolf right?” I asked.

“Yeah, but the vamps are way sexier,” she said as she sucked on her ice pop.

“Lies,” I said.

“Hey girls,” Tina’s dad said.

“Long time no see Jake,” I smiled at him.

“Alpha business,”

“Sure that’s why we haven’t seen mom either,” Tina said.

“Eww, Tina,” I laughed.

“You’re mom is out shopping with the boys,”

“We didn’t see her with them,” Tina said.

“She’s with them,”

“Oh, must’ve missed her,” I said.

“Honey, I’m home!” Stefan yelled.

“See dad why did you jinx them now they’re home,” Tina pouted.