Chapter 23

I woke up with a huge headache. I sat up and groaned as I felt light headed. A hand pushed me down gently.

“Cole?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

“I’m right here,” I saw Cole leaning over me in bed.

“What happened?” I groaned as I held my head.

“You fainted,” Cole just stared into my eyes like he was searching for something.

“What?” I asked as I looked back at him.

“Nothing the pack doctor said you were fine,” Cole said as he looked away from my eyes.

“I feel like crap Cole,” I let out a humorless chuckle and I stopped as I saw him tense.

“Do I need to call the doctor back in?” he asked worriedly and I grabbed his hand before he could stand up.

“No, it’s just a headache,” I smiled reassuringly at him.

          He leaned in and kissed my lips and smiled at me.

“I’ll bring you breakfast,” he smiled.

“I have legs,” I said as I climbed out of bed just to be pushed down.

“Cole, I said---“ his lips crashed into mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed back and those tingles ran through my body again. I sighed when he pulled away with a smirk.

“Let me take care of you for today,” he smiled at me and I just nodded at him and watched him leave the room.

          Was it bad that the first person I thought of when I woke up was Dex? He was always on my mind lately. I didn’t want Dex back I loved Cole but I still thought of Dex whenever I had time too. I missed Dex already; I had fun with him yesterday. I picked up my phone to text him and Cole came back in and I immediately felt guilty. He smiled at me and I smiled back and threw my phone down and ran up to Cole. I didn’t need Dex, to be happy anymore, I had Cole; I wrapped my arms around his waist as he tried to keep hold of the food he was holding.

“Whoa babe, I have things in my hands,” he laughed as he leaned in and kissed my nose and I smiled up at him.

“You’re so sweet,” I smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes with a goofy smile plastered on his face, he walked forward pushing me towards the bed as he gently laid the tray of food on the dresser.

“Are you going to let go of me?” he asked.

“Nope,” I said as I kept my hands wrapped around his waist while sitting on the bed, he was standing up and looking down at me.

          He smirked at me as he fell on top of me. I screamed into his stomach.

“Get off me you fat pig!” I squealed.

“Did someone speak?” he laughed and I started to hit him on the back with my arms.

“I did, get off I can’t breathe,” I groaned into his shirt.

          He jumped off me and smiled at me as I playfully glared at him.

“So are you hungry?” he asked.

“As if you care, you just tried to crush me,” I crossed my arms and pouted, he smirked at me.

          He leaned closer to me and nipped my lip and I gasped as he tongue flicked mine and he pulled away. I was a little light headed from that, I gave him a goofy grin.

“Better?” he asked as he handed me a bowl of fruit.

“I guess,” I snatched the bowl from him and shoved a grape into my mouth.