Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Cole’s arms. I looked up at him and smiled as he peacefully slept beside me. I blushed at the memory of last night. I pulled away from his arms as I went to take a shower. I was sore but other than that everything else seemed fine. As I was in the shower I heard the door open I moved the curtain a little to see Cole and all his naked glory leaning on the sink. He smirked at me as he saw me staring.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

“Yeah, but I don’t mind,” he smiled as he looked at me.

“Can you put on some clothes please?” I asked him as I tried not to look down.

“You mean the ones you ripped off of me?” he smirked raising an eyebrow at me.

“I didn’t rip your boxers,” I said knowingly and blushing.

“It’s nothing you haven’t seen before,” he winked as he climbed into the shower with me.

“What are you doing?” I squealed.

“Taking a shower with my mate,” he said as he smirked at me.

“I know that, why?” I said as he took the pink sponge from my hand and poured soap onto it and started to scrub my back, I blushed as tingles took over my body again.

“Because I want to be with you,” he whispered in my ear.

“I’m not going anywhere,” I promised as he kissed my newly marked skin and I shivered.

          I turned and saw how beautiful he looked with water dripping down his body and off his hair. I watched water travel down to his lips. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his little friend poke at my thigh, I moaned as he lifted me up in the shower, my legs locked around his waist as my arms wrapped around his neck. The shower continued to wet our skin and we continued to kiss each other. I pulled away from him and stared into his eyes.

“I love you,” he said with water dripping down his face.

“I love you too,” I smiled at him.

          I unwrapped my legs from his waist I was still sore from last night and I flinched.

“Did I hurt you last night?” he asked worriedly.

“No just a little sore,” I admitted as I climbed out the shower and grabbed my towel and handed him a towel from the closet.

“I tried to be as gentle as possible,” he said as he dried himself with the towel.

“I know babe, I’m good, and do you have anything to wear?” I asked.

“My bag is in the trunk of my car,” he said.

“I’ll get it,” I said as I quickly pulled on my undergarments and pulled some shorts on with a tank top.

          He threw me his keys and I walked out towards the driveway and saw his car. I pulled out his suitcase and brought it upstairs to my room for him.

“Thanks babe,” I smiled at him.

“Wear something nice my parents should be home soon,” I said as I left him to change and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

          I pulled out two frying pans and pulled out pancake mix with bacon and the egg carton. I started making the pancake mix and poured four pancakes into the pan, and then I started frying bacon.

“Mm, something smells good,” he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me.  

“I’m making breakfast,” I smiled up at him and he kissed my lips and sat on the stool at the bar next me.