Chapter 15

Cole disappeared in the forest behind my house. What is he doing here? My heart hurt at the look on his face.

“Who was that?” Dex asked me.

“I need to go,” I said as I left Dex in my backyard.

          I ran after him, I shifted ripping my dress to pieces; I followed his scent and saw him sitting on the grass looking at the lake.

“Why are you here?” he asked without looking at me.

          I just moved closer to him and nudged him with my nose, he stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes and my heart started to beat fast. I missed him. Why did he have to come at the wrong time? He stared at me as I laid my head on his lap, at first I thought he would push me away but he just ran his fingers through my fur.

“I should’ve known better I mean you did say he was your mate,” I whimpered at the hurt in his voice.

“It’s ok you don’t have to explain it to me,” he chuckled humorlessly.

          I raised my head and took his shirt into my mouth and tugged on it.

“You want me to follow you?” he asked as he stared at me.

          I nodded as I pushed him in the direction I wanted him to go. He chuckled.

“Alright, alright I’m walking,”

          I pushed him into the house; it was empty this time I wonder where everyone went. I saw the letter on the fridge saying that they went for ice-cream so I just walked into the house and up the steps to my room with Cole following me. I went into my closet and nudged the door shut as I shifted back and pulled on a pair of panties and a long t-shirt.

“Cole,” I smiled as I walked through the door and saw him awkwardly standing there.

“Hey Emily,” he smiled sadly.

“Hey Cole,” I smiled at him.

“I’m guessing that was Dex,” he looked down and I gulped.

“Yeah, li---“

“You don’t have to explain, I know that’s your mate,” Cole smiled at me.

“I want to explain, you came at the wrong moment, Dex and I were fighting and he kissed me when we decided to talk it out that’s when you came,”

“He’s your mate you don’t need to make an excuse as to why you were kissing him,” Cole said.

“Cole, I admit in the beginning I did kiss him and it felt magical but then I thought about you and I just broke down, I don’t know why this is happening to me Cole and I’m just so confused right now, I don’t want to lose you but I don’t want to be selfish, what about your mate she’s out there somewhere?” I said.

“I know who my mate is,” he sighed and I looked at him astonished.

“What?” I don’t know why Cole saying that hurt me so much, I have a mate too.

“I know who she is I’m just waiting for her to realize it,” he smiled sadly as he stared at me.

“Well than you should be with her not me,” I said and it hurt me so much to say those words to him, he continued to stare at me.

“I’m already with her,” he looked up at me and my heart started to beat faster and louder as I stared at him.

          My wolf went crazy inside me. Mate! She yelled at me as he walked over to me and I looked up at him.

*Dex’s POV*

          She left me for whoever that was I don’t know why I felt so jealous. I was her mate after all but the way she just left me with no explanation and ran after him hurt me.

“Son, are you okay?” my dad asked me.

“Yeah, do you know who Emily ran after, that boy?” I asked her parents.

“Umm, it was probably one of her friends from the other pack she was with, I said that they could come anytime because she didn’t want to leave them,” Sarah said.

“You said it was a boy?” John asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Maybe it’s you know, we should stay at your mother’s tonight,” Sarah said to John.

“Fine,” John didn’t look to happy but he didn’t want to argue either.

“Are you sure she’ll be okay all by herself?” I asked not liking the idea of her being with another man.

“Yeah, she can take care of herself,” Sarah reassured me.

          This is going to be a long night I sighed, as I leaned into the seat of the car.

*Emily’s POV*

“What?” I asked as I stared up at him.

“I’m your mate,” he said honestly.

“That’s not possible,” I said.

“I thought so too especially when you told me about Dex,” Cole looked me in my eyes.

“How long did you know about us?” I asked him as he leaned closer to me.

“I’ve known since the first day I saw you but you showed no sign so I thought maybe I was wrong,” he admitted.

“The way I feel for you was so hard to explain but now it makes sense, but I still don’t understand how?” I looked up at him.

“Maybe it was a second chance to get it right, the way I feel for you Emily is unbelievable,” he said honestly as his nose touched mine and that burning ran through my body again.

“I missed you so much,” I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“More than Dex,” he joked as he looked in my eyes.

“Yes,” I answered honestly as his eyes dropped to my lips, I didn’t wait for him to kiss me first.

          I leaned in and kissed his lips forcefully and deeply. He wasted no time in kissing back and taking over the kiss as he nipped at my bottom lip. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth. He laid me gently on the bed and continued to kiss me. He pulled away and kissed at my neck and I moaned as he gently sucked. He pulled my shirt over my head and my hands immediately flew to my bare chest.

“Why are you covering yourself from me, you’re so beautiful,” he looked into my eyes as he kissed my lips again and slowly pulled my arms away from my chest.

          My heart beat so fast, as he looked down at my naked chest and I whimpered he looked back up into my eyes. He kissed my lips slowly and sensually as my legs wrapped around his waist. He looked at me and I saw his eyes were darker than usual and he smiled at me and showed his canines as he kissed a spot on my neck. Before I could comprehend what he was doing his teeth broke the skin on my neck and I arched my back at the pleasure induced shocks that ran through my body as he marked me.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he lifted his head from my neck I nodded and panted as he kissed down to my collar bone.

          Everything his mouth touched sparks erupted throughout my whole body. He ignited every feeling inside me. He kissed around my chest and smiled up at me.

“I love you,” Cole said to me and my heart caught in my throat and I smiled at him.

“I love you too,” I said honestly and he kissed me, he kissed down my stomach to the waistband of my underwear, he looked up at me as he lightly tugged on my black lace panties.

“Are you sure?” he asked me, I needed him my body throbbed for him.

“Yes,” I moaned and he smiled at me as we had the longest night of our lives.

*Restricted Chapters in a separate book* :)