The Mysterious Portal

The picture is by Symarin on DeviantArt.  I get most of my pictures from there because it is easy to give credits from there.

Aphmau's POV

I snuck carefully around the village to make sure everyone was asleep–other than Garroth, who had the night shift tonight.  Once I confirm everyone is sleeping, I run out to the docks, then close my eyes to focus.  I think, Mod Mod World, and after a few seconds a portal opens to Mod Mod and I look around once again to confirm that there is nobody around to view this or run here in time to follow me. When I go through portals time continues for a minute, then freezes in the dimension I summoned the portal in.  I jump through the portal, and land gracefully on the ground in Mod Mod World, with my MCD (Minecraft Diaries) clothes still on.

I quickly run into my house to put on my fairy wings and Mod Mod attire.  Then I take a seat on my couch and try to recall what happened the last time I was here, until I noticed a shadow of a human figure standing outside my house.  I got up with my hands shaking to check the front door and who was looming in front of it at this hour.  I saw blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue sword.

Oh no, I inwardly groan, how am I going to get out of this? 

I run down to my basement to see if I can find anything to change my appearance, any more than clothes and wings.  I scavenge my makeup that I forgot to keep in one world and never brought back.  I put it on, hoping that it would make me look more like a different person, and I walk outside and say, "What are you doing outside my house?"

Garroth's POV

I have guard duty tonight and I am standing on the top of the wall, looking down at  Lord Aphmau's house.  I saw a girl with jet black hair and amber eyes leave Lord Aphmau's house and disappear from one place to another throughout the village, as if to assure nobody is watching.

I ducked, not knowing if she would care if I was watching her, and she ran to the docks.  She looked around for anyone.  Then, she closed her eyes and a portal opened.  I started to run down to the docks, silently, and hid behind a tree close to Lord Aphmau. She looked around again, then jumped into the portal, and I jumped in after her.

I followed her to the house she entered and leaned against the wall to catch my breath.  Not long after that I saw a girl walk out, who looked like Lady Aphmau, but it couldn't be her because Lady Aphmau doesn't have wings stuck to her back, wear anything but Cadenza's outfits, and doesn't have the oddly shaded stuff on her face.  The girl said, "What are you doing outside my house?"

A/N- I am usually extremely lazy when it comes to proofreading, but the only way to get one of my friends to read it is to make it perfect. (Are ya happy now Delaney?!?!)  I give anyone and everyone the permission to suggest ideas and criticize my work in a helpful, supportive, kind way (I thanks you Delaney for helping me with rewording!).  Buh bye my kitties! ^_^