Mod Mod Madness Pt. 2

No picture this time. Sorry!  But, if you read this and you like it, I will be having new friends get their titles of Mew, Meif'wa, or anything they like.  If you want to be recognised, go comment, vote, follow me, or add this to your library to let me know that you exist!

Aphmau's POV

I stopped where I was, like a deer in headlights. I slowly walked towards Garroth in my rather exposing clothes compared to my MCD outfit.

Garroth's POV

Lord Aphmau slowly walked towards me in a purple shirt that didn't have sleeves and shorts that didn't cover much of her legs. I said, "Ummm. Nice outfit?"

She laughed then dragged me over to the table. She said, "You can't tell anyone you were here. And while you're here, I'm just Aphmau. No 'Lord Aphmau' or anything like that. I'll take you back to Phoenix Drop after one day here. I have business to take care of here."

Aphmau's POV

By the time I am done talking to Garroth, it is daytime already. I throw him a plaid light blue shirt and some jeans and tell him, "Put them on." As I shove him into my room to change, and  I think aloud to myself, "What am I gonna do? I can't contact the Few, or they'll ask more questions than I want to answer, plus I can't let Garroth know about them, but I don't really have much of a choice, now do I? It's either that, let him keep my secret and risk it being told, or kill him. I am not agreeing to killing him. Argh! Why is this so confusing!" Little did she know, Garroth was listening to her talk to herself the entire time.

When Garroth walked out, I told him that he needed to stay here if he didn't want to go crazy, but he insisted that he come. I went to go see Megansaur first. She said, "Aphmau, want to play hide and seek again? Rawr!" Garroth looked confused. I told Megan, "Sorry! Now isn't a very good time! I can play with you tomorrow though." Megan looked sad, so I promised her ice cream sometime this week and she immediately cheered up and skipped away. After that I stopped to talk to Garroth. I said, "Ok, so there are two very smart people who know things you could never even begin to comprehend. You just have to stay out of their stuff and it will be fine. Don't talk to them either. I'll do all of the talking." Garroth nodded and I walked into Modzilla's lab. Tommy was in the corner playing with his toys and Modzilla was pacing. I walked over to Tommy and he said, "Mommy! Daddy is working on his mod report for the miniature animals mod and he told me not to bother him! Can you play with me?"

"Sure, Tommy, but no more pigzillas. Ok? Also, I want you to meet Garroth. Remember the two people I always tell you about in your bedtime stories? Garroth is one of them."

"I remember him. He is the one from O'khasis if I remember correctly, and one of the two that were trying to c-"

"Don't mention that Tommy. He doesn't need to know everything I say."

"But that's always my favorite part! Plus you guy would make a cute c-"

"What did I say Tommy?"

"Fine. Where's your armor Garroth? You look different than she described you. Maybe it's because you aren't wearing your armor."

"Tommy, let's go to my house and talk about it." We walked to my house on the hill and entered my house. I showed him the armor that Garroth had and Tommy said, *NERD ALERT* "Copper armor isn't very good. It's heavy. You should try ultra high molecular polyester, titanium, or Kevlar. You might not like the color of Kevlar (black) and the color of titanium (this gross greenish color) isn't exactly appealing. I could do Kevlar but dye it a copper color to make it seem like your current armor... Gah! I'm rambling! I doubt that you understood any of that!" 

Garroth was really confused. I could tell just by looking at him. I actually understood this subject because a YouTuber (Game Theory.  I love him!  Shameless advertising here...) talked about the problems with the armor in Halo. "You can make the armor if you want, Tommy. I'm surprised that you're not the least bit curious of how he got here in a single night." (I warned you!  Now, they will talk about traveling through dimensions.  I know Tommy isn't this boring, but I was really just stalling for time here.)

Tommy said, "Inter-dimensional travel of course! You see, I think that he somehow activated a portal between here and his world and jumped in it. Now the real question is what type of portal it was. Because if it was a time-warp portal, he could go back three years later and not realize it. If it were an equal portal, it would mean that he has been gone for however long he has been here. But if it's a stop-clock portal, he would go back to the exact time he left, or the portal closed. That one interests me the most." I paled slightly, and I think Garroth noticed. (OK, for those who hate to learn, the smartness is over!)  Tommy left after a while and I talked to Garroth. "Hey, you ok? Tommy was talking about very advanced stuff there." He nodded and I said, "I've got some things I have to do. Why don't you go take a bath? Oh, wait. You don't know what a bath is. I'll teach you." I put on a bathing suit and put on the water. I got in then out, then I told him about how to use everything. I left, got dressed into my normal clothes, walked into my room, then took out my watch labeled The Few and almost typed in Sly's contact number, but stopped myself. I started crying because I missed them, but I knew that I did the best thing I possibly could.

Garroth's POV

I still didn't understand the water contraption (gosh, so unadvanced), so I decided to see what Aphmau was doing. I heard her crying, but I didn't know what to do about it, so I acted like I wasn't listening. I heard something like, "I miss you guys. Castor, Cats..." What? Cats? I don't think I heard her right. Oh, well. I shouldn't be snooping on her anyways.

A/N-  I hope to continue this VERY soon, which means right after I have someone proofread it for me!  Thank you all for waiting like 30 minutes for each to come out.  Once I run out of pretyped story, I will be updating slower.  Sorry and comment and vote if you enjoyed!  Have a nice day!  Buh bye my kitties (and potential puppy)! ^_^