Near End

A/N- I will not be doing Garmau, but I will not say what I did choose to do so I can leave it a kinda mystery.
I walked outside with the two boys behind me. I said, "Oh My Gosh! Jin! I do not know why this never dawned upon me before, but can't you use that program thing to turn off the animatronics?"
"Nope, sorry. Those animatronics were designed by us for that specific reason, remember? These animatronics were designed by Jason, so I can't fix this. Plus, I deleted that app. It took me a really long time to program it. Especially since you don't just buy that type of an app on the app store for free."
"Ok. Ok. Ok. Whatever. Laurance? I will hold the animatronics in place and I want you to run over and mess with the colorful cylindrical things that are called wires. Ok? We will do that for every animatronic until all... One, two, three. You know what? Until all of them are not working. Then we move on to the Greavers, but I need Garrith's help to keep those in one place because I may be good with magiks, but I am not the strongest. It's kind of hard to hold a giant monster in place so someone can kill it. Also, until me and Laurance are done, Garroth, I need you to hold off the Grievers so they don't hurt anybody." I jumped in Laurance's arms, he stuck his tongue out at Garroth, and I laughed because I knew he was trying to tease him, and it was kind of cute. We ran off towards the first animatronic, who was ironically Balloon Boy, and I used my air magiks to hold him still while Laurance tugged on the wires. When the animatronic was on the floor, I figured that we did a good job. We did that to all of the animatronics.
When we were done, Laurance was panting and sweating. "You sure have had a workout haven't you?" I said in a very teasing way.
"Shut up. You got the easier things to do." He said.
"No, I didn't actually. I did the harder job. In order to keep each animatronic in place, I had to tune into a specific frequency that usually takes up so much energy that I would die if I did hat frequency for two minutes, but as you can see, I'm still alive and my power hasn't killed me yet."
"Yet?!?!"
"Oh, yeah, I've gotten some pretty close calls with my powers a few times. All of them with Loki, since he is the only one who can match me in power with that stupid scepter of his. Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked. We should go help Garroth before his ability causes the end of him."
We ran off to Garroth's aid. He was clearly worn out and near breaking point. I knew this because when I saw his face with a scratch down his cheek and him sweating profusely and his watery eyes, which were trying hard not to cry, from his sweat getting into his wound. I said, "Hey! Garroth! Come here! I think you need a break!" And he came running as fast as he could to us. I put my hand on his cheek and healed it. "Your welcome. Now, you need some rest. Laurance and I can handle it, and if Laurance can't, I can do it on my own." I looked at Laurance, who was bearly better than Garroth, and said, "You comin'?"
"Of course."
I jumped into Laurance's arms again and we ran off to a Griever. I had tried to paralyze it quickly, but Laurance got ahead of me and started to run towards the first Griever. He got scratched by the Griever. He was on the ground screaming because it probably burned like the devil (because PG-ish). I picked him up and dropped him somewhere somewhat safe and ran back to go beat them myself.
I beat all of the Grievers that were sent here, but I was panting and sweating. I was a lot of work to use multiple powers at once at such a large distance. I started to walk back and one of the Few said, "Wow! That was really good! But I think Sly has a better destruction rate. You might have to check on At-"
They were interrupted by Sly waddling over very injured. I said, "Sly!? What happened?!"
"I was sitting on the steps when one of the Grievers came and then Castor shot an arrow and these are the most amazing things: 1) he actually hit his target, 2) he killed it with one hit, and 3) he looked not completely Hawkward (I rly wanted to use that) while doing it."
"Wow." We all said in shock.
"Now, I need to heal you before you pass out from blood loss or something." Right when I said that, he fell and hit the floor before any of is could catch him. I sat next to him and healed the wounds on his stomach and arm. I said, "One of you dudes should get him dressed in something nicer than scratched up and bloody clothes. Not you Kala, you are not a dude." Kala looked disappointed, and nobody volunteered. I said, "Fine, wusses, I'll do it since none if you boys have got the balls to change another man's clothes." That had gotten one of them (when I don't specify that means you choose which one) to volunteer and Sly was dragged by one arm to my house where I had plenty of clothes for girls and boys.
A/N- Sorry for slow posting. I had this chapter written out but it got deleted so I had to rewrite it, but not exactly the same. I feel like the universe doesn't want me on Wattpad sometimes.