Do Not Laugh!

This picture is from one of SkydoesMinecraft's Do Not Laugh!

Laurance's POV

I was leading Garroth to Aphmau and I saw her open the portal again. She jumped into the portal. I ran into it with Garroth dragging behind me. We were in this place that had a very small platform, it seemed to be daytime, and flying people. I saw Aphmau in the air with those people, who looked like a dinosaur with an eyepatch, a sloth with a horn, a normal guy with a purple and white jacket and black hair, and Sky from the other world. Aphmau flew down and said, "What are you guys doing here?!?! Didn't I tell you to not follow me anymore, Garroth?! And shouldn't you have stayed in Phoenix Drop once you saw what that world was, Laurance?! "

"Hey Jess, aren't these people from Minecraf Dia-" Ross said, but got interrupted.

"Hey Ross, would you like to get a KNUCKLE SANDWICH?"

"Nope. I'm good."

Didn't you say that Ross was the doctor guy in that other place?" Laurance said.

The four guys and I started laughing. "That is him, but a different version of him, hence why Barney is still alive in here. And those three who can't domension change, know all about the beautiful world of Crafting Dead." I said.

"Lets start. 3.. 2.. 1.. Hey whats up guys Sky here and today we are with Jin, Barney, Ross, and Aphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Two minutes later) hhhhhhhhhhmau." Sky said.

He continued, "Today we are playing Do Not Laugh! and if you don't know how to play, basically someone is in the center and you try to make them laugh, and if they laugh, then you get a point and go into the center. Jin, why don't you go into the center. Who's gonna go first?"

"I'll go." said Ross. *Puts on monocle* "Hello, good sir. I'm here to show you today's new and improved technology. Its a microwave." *places down oven* "As you can see from my invisible carrige, I will be selling many of these magical boxes." Everyone was cracking up. Ross then went into the center and given a point.

Jess was next. She put down a few bookshelves and five seats, one for the each of them. The she said, "Oh, yea. I completely forgot about you two." She placed down two more seats for Garroth and Laurance. "Today we will be reading Midnight, this years best selling love story about Sprinkle vampires by Seepanny Mayo. One day, did you know that there were secret cult of vampires that lived forever but not forever for they emotions were darkness like black hole. But then the boy vampire was king of the sprinkle cupcake vampires that give cupcake to people who need cakes but the cupcakes and cupcake vampires eat the cupcakes and that's how they get you BLOOD! So then the youngest vampire named Tedward Culinary because their family name was the best at making sprinkle cupcake and they the boys of the family were TOTAL HOTTIES! Like really hot guys and then they go to this school but the were cool kids and Nutella Swan was the new girl and had crush on Tedward at first sight but for some reason he could not turn her into a cupcake vampire even though he wanted her sprinkle power was beautiful and A car tried to hit on her and Nutella fell in live with him. Then Tedward had the hardest thing to do in his life was to tell Nutella Swan he was a cupcake vampire so he let her ride on his shoulder like a parrot and he took off his shirt and Nutella Swan got mixed signals because she thought it was make out time but then Tedward go into the sunlight and his skin turned to sprinkles and he was delishious and then find out what happens in MIDNIGHT BOOK 2: Sprinkles of Hottness. THE END!!!

Everyone was laughing other than Laurance and Garroth... buzzkills. Aphmau got the point and Sky went next.

"Welcome to my magic show. Last time" (I am really bad at explaining so just watch his: https://youtu.be/dlKdkIGtlF8?t=628) Since, I didn't feel like watching until he did/didn't place down the point, lets just say he got the point.

~Le Time Skip to the end brought to you by laziness~

Once we ended the video, I grabbed Laurance and Garroth. I told my four friends, "See you soon, guys." They waved goodbye, the continued to plan for the next Do Not Laugh. I jumped through the portal to MCD once again and told the two, "Are you DUMB?!? You guys need to stay out of my business. Sure, that world was fun, but not all of them are like that. You guys could actually dissapear in one of them! You guys are lucky that I only visit it when I think of something to happen there! Now, don't follow me. Ever. Again. Understand?" Garroth nodded and both boys ran off. I waited a couple minutes before opening my next portal.

Laurance's POV (He didn't say anything about not following her!)

I watched Aphmau for a couple minutes before she opened another portal. After she jumped into it, I jumped in after. She couldn't stop me. I looked around and saw a building and Lady Aphmau trying to break down a wall and a red hatted guy trying to block her out. She gave up and went to wherever she was going. I followed her, of course. I wouldn't want to lose the one thing that could get me home and yell at me at the same time. That would be bad. I don't understand why she hid the worlds from the entire village, because they are quite fun. With the exception of the place where the dead looking people try to kill us. That one wasn't fun. It was scary.

A/N- I luv you all for reading this! I usually post whenever I can, so it is pretty unpredictable. I luv you guys! Have a nice day! I give anyone and everyone the permission to suggest ideas and criticize my work in a helpful, supportive, kind way . Buh bye my kitties! ^_^