Is It Really?

I saw Castor running up with a big scratch down his right arm, but otherwise unharmed. I quickly ran over and healed him on impulse. Other than that really injury-prone battles, the day went by peacefully. When the sun set, everyone other than the MCD people and the Few disappeared in a pink cloud of smoke.
I said, "You guys can go now. You've done enough to ruin this place. Garroth, Laurance, and I have to clean up after you now, I guess. Oh no! Garroth and Laurance! How could I have been so dumb!? Why did I let them use the obelisk if it makes them become non-NPC's?! How am I going to leave to other places ever now? See what you guys have done?!"
"Ummm, why can't everyone just come back with us to Asgard, and maybe you can thank Steven for not blowing up Asgard while you were gone, since he did blow up everything else other than that and the Justice Hall, Teen Titan tower, and the village. There's only one reason why that tower is still standing."
After they said that, there was a long silence. I heard someone walking down the stairs and smiled at them. I said, "I guess Garroth and Laurance are coming with you guys when you go back. I may come with you, depending on how I feel that day. Speaking of how I feel, I don't feel very- ugh."
I heard Katz yell out, "Jess!" And he caught me as I started to fall to the ground.
I woke up and thought aloud, "Huh, I must have overused my abilities. Probably from underuse of them for a while. I should practice with them a little more because if Loki decides that he wants to kill me again, I need to be ready and at my full potential." I turned around to see three boys sitting there. Katz, Laurance, and Steven. Steven and Laurance were arguing with each other and Katz simply walked over to my side. He said, "Are you ok? Did those two bickering wake you up?" I shook my head. He laughed. "To which one? Are you not ok or did they not wake you up?" I showed him two fingers, which meant the second one, obviously. For some reason, I didn't feel like talking, and I didn't know why. The two boys fighting in the background suddenly went quiet. I looked at them, and they looked at me. I managed to give them a weak smile. I tried climbing out of the bed, but I had to use Katz's shoulder for support. I heard Laurance say, "Nononononono, don't say those stupid new people made her like this." I shot him a glare and he said, "What?" I looked at Katz and Steven, but they looked normal. I let put a nervous laugh. "Heh, I must have accidentally started to use my power without realizing it. I'm still recovering from overusing them, so that is reasonable. I definitely wasn't accidentally using one of my powers on Laurance." The two other boys stifled a laugh, because they knew which ability I had used. Laurence just looked plain confused. I guess I laughed a little when I saw his face, too. I said, "You sure look good with a dumb look on your face," teasing Laurance. He said, "Well, is this a face that you would want to kiss?"
"Why would it be?"
"Because I'm alway hot."
"Laurance, since when were you hot? I'm the super ultra sexy deity."
There was silence for a while. I walked out of my room and Katz followed me. He said, "Hey, are you mad? At Laurance?"
"No. I'm just... Confused. And not only at Laurance."
"Are you planning on coming back with us?"
"I don't know. I might have to if Loki shows up again. After all, he is one of the hardest villains we've ever had, and probably the only one we couldn't defeat in a few days."
"Yea." Was the only answer I got from him. I knew why he didn't want to talk much about the subject, though.
Loki's scepter brainwashed Castor (in the first Avengers) and I had to literally knock some sense into him. He didn't wake up for days, which slowed down the time in which we were to get Loki. When we did go after him, it was a brutal fight for my friends (The Few) because they had to fight off a giant army of robots while I looked for Loki. We thought it would be just as easy for me to beat him as all of the other villains. When I did find him, he was extremely strong, stronger than me, even. I knew I wouldn't be able to beat him, but I tried with all of my magiks and fighting strength. I was laying on the ground panting and sweating with defeat, and Loki touched his scepter to my chest, I saw Katz running up, and everything in the world went black. When I woke up, everyone was around me. I think I heard everyone sigh in relief. I later discover that I had died. But, I miraculously came back to life. We all went on like normal, but I could tell that everyone was worried about me. Until I left, I had trained my abilities to their limt. I wouldn't let Loki win ever again. (This paragraph was thinking back to the past, just saying so it doesn't confuse you.)
I said, "I might come. I don't know yet. Loki will probably come back. I can't train here, with all of my villagers watching and in danger because of me. I just don't know because there is a village near the Justice Hall and they have had their fair share of superhero battles. I don't think Loki would even care of we destroyed everyone in a city. I could go back, but I need you guys to actually do some protecting for the village, ok? Because I don't want to risk the villagers' lives."
"Ok. I will do all I can."
"Thanks."
A/N- Merry Christmas Eve! I will be posting again tomorrow for Christmas. I think this series may be ending soon and I will be starting a new series that I will talk about on a later date. Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^