The First Collapse

I ran to see what the people were scared of. I saw walkers and lots of them. I calked out, "Sly! Are you happy now? Since you brought the whole group here, the worlds may collapse into one or two main worlds and potentially risk the chance of everyone dying! Is this what you wanted? I thought superheroes were supposed to think of the innocent before themselves! Maybe you should use your brain next time idiot! Now, I have to fix this like I fix everything for you guys!" I took out my sword and fought off a few of the walkers. "Get the villagers into my house. A majority of this world may end today and I don't want them to be a part of it. Now, Castor, you still have your super jewel, right? So go do that." He did as I said, but constantly complained that it was unfair and that everyone was heavy. "Kala, Sly, Steven, everyone else. We need to get as many walkers away from my house as possible while we make way for Castor to take my villagers to safety." When everyone in the village was gone, I said, "Please tell me you brought my magic paperweight."
"Hammer!"
"Hammer. Whatever. Please tell me you brought my hammer."
Sly shook his head. "We came here as soon as Castor left. We didn't expect to find you here."
"We definitely didn't. But it's great to have you back!" Katz said, trying to think of something positive that wouldn't make me want to kill them. It didn't work.
I walked up to Sly, "Idiot! I know that you don't travel much, but you should at least know the basic rules to it! You can't bring big groups anywhere! If you do that, it causes the potential and almost definite collapsing of multiple worlds! For all we know, all of the Shadow Knights could turn into... Into... I have I go see if Laurance is ok! I'll be right back." I said as I ran off because Laurance was technically a Shadow Knight and he may be able to fight off that curse, but he is no match for the zombie sickness. I opened the door to my house and asked the first person I saw, who was Donna, "Where's Laurance?" She pointed in a direction and I went there immediately. I saw Laurance in the overcrowded guest room. I quickly pushed through the crowd and ran to Laurance. He gave me a weak smile and waved. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room, and into an oddly vacant room. I said, "You felling ok?"
"Yes, why?"
"Because there is a chance that you will turn into one of those monsters outside that you may remember."
He looked out if the window and his eyes widened at the realization. He nodded and asked, "Why would I turn into one if those?"
"Well, you see, you were in their world at first. Now, since my friends ruined everything, there is no 'your world' or 'my world' anymore. There is simply 'that world' and 'this world' anything here applies to anything from that world. So, if someone from that world were to have a child, they would now have the chance if having magiks. But we now have their walkers. And since Shadow Knights are technically dead..." I didn't have to finish for him to understand.
"Well, I did feel a little sick, but that might have been from when you got scared. It might not be. I don't know."
"Then stay away from the people until you are sure. I don't plan on having any deaths in this village." I left him in the vacant room and opened one if my chests. It had my Crafting Dead armor in it. I put that on and took my weapons out. I walked back outside with my gun and said, "Sly, I think we can hold up fort without you! I need you to go back and get my hamster!"
"Hammer."
"Whatever! Just go Sly!"
He nodded. Castor, Alex, Steven, Jose, Katz, Kala, and I all fought the walkers.  Soon Sly came back with my hammer. I grabbed it and a lightning strike hit me, turning me into Lady Thor once again.
It's good to be back, the Mjölnir said.
"Yes it is." I replied.
And that's the end of the book. (Jk keep reading)

Narrator's POV
Aphmau was struck by a bolt of lightning and thunder coincidentally made sound at the same time. When the light cleared, she was wearing a gray uru ore chest piece that didn't go any further than her ribs and a short brown dress under it. She also had boots with a white-ish silver tint to it and a light-almost-tan brown on the top of the boots. Her boots went past her calf and halfway up her thighs. She had little wing things that she normally has in any of these fanfictions in her hair. Finally, she had a red cape that went down to her heels, stopping just before her feet. Back to Aph's POV! Please never ask me to- *technical difficulties*
Aphmau's POV
We were kicking some walker butt when I heard a gun go off. I knew that it couldn't have been anyone from the village, or any of the Few, because they either didn't know how to shoot a gun or were with me. I said, "I'm going to go check whatever that was out. I'll be right back." They nodded and continued to kill the walkers, who were slowly becoming less common. I flew to where I heard the gunshot. Then another one. I heard arguing, too. It sounded like, "we have no idea where to go though! We are completely lost in this forest with nobody who is willing to help is because the are all running for their lives."
"We will find somebody who will help. I'm sure of it."
I flew down to the ground and said, "Need some help?" I was out of breath and panting, really, but the group just stood there in awe. When the dust from when I landed cleared, I realized
I know these people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- ok, first of all, do you want Laurance to die? I came up with the idea with the Shadow Knights and all to create some sort of problem other than the constant stream of zombies. The idea was more to get more words in because I don't allow myself to post things if it isn't near or more than 1000 words, but I can make it a subplot that Laurance turned into a walker and they try to cure him. They wouldn't kill him. Unless you guys want that. Tell meh! Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^