The Hidden Past

"It all started when I was little. I was adopted by this nice lady who helped out people like me. She helped me figure out who my real parents were even though I wasn't happy with the results. They found information about my mother but only knew what I had in me about my father. My mother was a full Asgarian and my father was. They could track who my mother was, but my father was pretty much invisible. They couldn't find anything to connect me to him other than appearance. We did confirm that I was his, though. I had his powers and can't pick up Mjölnir."
"So your saying Loki..."
"Yes. That is why I have these powers."
He showed me the pink lava and blue fire again. Then green lighting.
"Why are they so oddly colored?"
"I don't know. I have tried to be as good as you in the magiks, just in case you needed help, but I'm only half of what your worst is."
"Hey, that's not true. I've been practicing my whole life besides when I was in Phoenix Drop and you have only trained when I was here. Plus, you have TWO Asgarian parents while I only have one. My mom? She was Jane. Jane Foster. I never knew my father, Thor, before he had to leave to Asgard. She said that he would be back in a few years if something in the world was urgent. He never came back. I guess he never thought anything was important, like seeing his only child. I was constantly on the run because I accidentally burned down places in my sleep. I tried to drain my abilities before I went to sleep, but that would just cause more problems since the abilities would still exert itself as much as it could. I ended up using too much of my abilities and gaining a lot more of them. And, when I came here, it all calmed down. No more burning things down. No more of my problems. I think it was because Pbat was always there for me, then you came and did the same. Nobody is perfect, so I still tried to use up all of my powers. I was just lucky that the entire time at Phoenix Drop I didn't burn anything down. See, Katz? Nobody is as untroubled as you think they are. Everyone in the world has an issue, small or big."
"Oh, um... So do you want to go back out? I mean people are worrying about you, other than me of course, and they might be a little anxious. He glanced outside at a pacing Laurance and Sly. I shrugged and gave Katz a hug. "If you ever need my help, cousin, just ask. After all, you said it yourself, I have more power than you."
"Like you said, nobody is perfect. I will get better and learn from any mistakes. And I know that I can do this with the fact that you had gone through a lot to get your powers how they are. If I train, I might just get close to your abilities!"
"Now, let's go out." I let go of Katz and walked out of his house  with the biggest smile I could have at this moment. Sly said, "My gosh, Jess! I thought that you were definitely going to lose that one, but you came out just fine!" I sent Katz a glance and he shook his head, which meant he didn't tell them. I said, "I didn't think so either. I nearly passed out while going up against him."
I turned to Laurance. He said, "Glad your ok."
"Thanks."
"I know you can manage on your own, but I worry sometimes that you overdo it? Ya know?"
"Yea... I get it. It would drive me crazy if someone I cared about would constant put himself in life and death situations. Why don't you two go find Garroth and give him a tour around here. I think I'll show Laurance around." They flew off and I said, "Have questions?"
"Who was that guy? Why couldn't you defeat him? When will you tell me about these thing you haven't told me?"
"When do you want to know? They are fairly confusing."
"Now."
"Ok." She explains everything about Loki being stronger than her and how he is her uncle. Nothing about Katz or her life and parents.
"Wow. Ok. You are right. That is confusing."
"Thanks. Follow me. We are going to go to the training room. I built one on my free time. You can run around and built on your ability while I refresh mine."
We both stayed there in silence until the sun set.
The rest of the week was pretty quiet, at least as quiet as my life could ever be. All we had to go that week was stop a burglary. It was effortless. I was extremely worried because it was too quiet. But never in my life would I have imagined what happened next to ever happen. And right when we were starting to become a team.
A/N- The next chapter is the end of my story. It may not be the end if yours, though. Yours may extend on and on. I also have a few important things in the A/N on the 29th, so make sure you read it. If you have any questions about it after I post the final chapter, feel free to comment or private message me and ask. If what I just wrote was confusing, ignore it. Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^