Unknown Abilities

A/N- No Christmas things... Sorry. Yes, I celebrate Christmas, but I pre-wrote this and don't have the time to write during Christmas. I'm busy with family things. Once again, sorry! I may be abler to do something got New Years. For now, just continue to read the story.
I dragged Garroth towards the docks and Laurance followed. I told them to wait here. I ran to my house and got my normal clothes with small slits on the back of them. I put my fairy wings from Mod Mod World on Garroth's back and told Laurance that he has to hold onto Garroth  when we leave for Asgard. Not long after, the Few walks up. I said, "You guys ready to fly out?" Everyone nodded. Sly, Steven, Pbat, Alex, Garroth, and I got ready to fly. Jose rolled his eyes and grabbed onto Steven and Alex's wrists, as they did the same without rolling their eyes. Kala grabbed Sly and Katz' (I had to look up that grammar rule, which is why there is no s after the apostrophe) wrists. I let my angel wings, which were extremely large compared to my size, spread out of the small slits on the back of my shirt. I picked up Mjolnir and said, "Lets go. And fly fast. I don't want to leave anyone behind." with a smirk. I started to fly up and felt Castor grab onto my leg. I knew that he would have to cling to me in some way since we didn't plan on leaving him here. Pbat and I had an evenly paced flight, even though I was trying to go as fast as I could and he was too. I would have been ahead but there was something (aka Castor) on my leg slowing me down. When we did reach the Super Minecraft portal altitude, I opened the portal and let Pbat fly in. Then, I stuck my leg into the world and shook Castor off. I'm sure he was fine, since after all, he can endure a lot. I flew back to a Sly who was doing just fine and had a steady pace that would get him to the world in a few minutes, while Garroth was struggling with Laurance clinging to his legs because if Laurance fell he would die. I flew down to Garroth and said, "You seem to be having some problems. I'll help you." I picked up Laurance and held him against my chest (I just realized how weird that sounds, but I guess I'll keep it) as we flew up. He was blushing, which I tried not to notice. Garroth went a little faster, but still struggled to keep a steady pace. The two have abilities, but not the abilities to be smart. I don't understand why they cant control the wings. I could, and I had to also stop my actual set of wings from moving under my shirt (Mod Mod World). It can't be that hard. I waited for Sly with the two people to enter the portal before having Laurance hold onto Katz while they went through the portal as I waited for Garroth because he was really slow. When Garroth did come, I joked, "Jeez, slowpoke. I could have flown faster than you with the entire Few holding on to me." and then flew into the portal, with Garroth shortly after. I landed and said, "I will help get Laurance a suit and settled in the Justice Hall. You guys can help Garroth."
"Um. Heh. Jess?"
"Yea?"
"You sure you want all of us helping him? Why not just all but one, or just one person helps, maybe?"
"Nope! I trust you all can manage just fine!"
I went through my suit with Laurance, and I said, "So how are you taking this all in? Is it hard? I'm trying not to make life too complicated for you with all of this right now, but that might not last long. There are things after us, and mainly me. I never knew why, because if they went after me, they wouldn't ever go back, but then there was that one time with the... you know what? I don't think that I should be talking about this stuff."
"Well, I'm having a bit of trouble taking this in. I feel like either my whole life before the obelisk or my whole life after it was or has been a lie. Like a dream. It's really complicated to me right now. There's more complicated stuff? I don't understand a lot and there is more?"
"Ah! Here is the Quicksilver suit! Put it on. Some running shoes might help you, too. Yes, the world is far mor-" Aphmau was cut off by the sound of and alarm going off. She picked up her hammer and ran to the front of the Justice Hall. Loki was there. Again. She flew up and said, "Can't you just give me time to sit down before you come back to kill me? It gets tiring standing all of the time."
"No. That's the point."
"Fine! Then you wanna go? Let's go!" Sparks of electricity and flames left my hands. Loki countered with water and wind. We stayed there for a while trying to get rid of each other. I was weakening, and quickly. Garroth tried to help, but he was so inexperienced with magiks he didn't even help. I saw Katz constantly pacing on the ground and trying to shoo the others away from the nearly defeated me. My abilities were giving out on me and I didn't know what to do. My abilities finally stopped working and I think I saw Katz flying up to Loki with this pink lava and blue fire in his hands. I saw a bright flash of light, then I blacked out.
I woke up in a room that was obviously not mine. I looked around to see that I was in Katz' house. I said, "What happened?"
"I will explain everything and answer your questions right after you promise to not be scared or think that I'm crazy."
"Ok. I promise."
"It all started when..."