So many!

I'm sorry it is kind of short, but I have been really busy lately.
Aph POV
I walked into the classroom after getting really mad at the Principal and announced, "We have to go to the theater for the play that we never rehearsed and make complete fools out of ourselves and get myself fired for doing a bad job with you guys.  Let's go."  They all followed me into the hall and I bumped into someone.  I looked up and realized it was Laurance.  I told him, "I thought I told you to never follow me.  Ever."  Ross Jr. said, "Oooooh, Miss Aphmau has a boyfriend!"  I snapped, "Like you cat is your girlfriend?"  He started crying and I said, "I'm sorry.  It's just that I don't like it when you say that I have a boyfriend.  I don't.  I would never lie to you guys."  He stopped crying and I looked up to see the other three boys and Laurance staring at me in awe.
~Le Time Skip~
I sat down next to Principal Mario and Vice Principal Luigi to watch the children fail.  The curtains opened and the children were dressed in Attack on Titan attire.  Jin Jr. Said, "Rawr! I am titan! I attack! Rawr!"  Laurance walked on stage with a script in this hand and says, "Arron, go! Stay alive!"  He shakes the script and says, "What kind of stuff do you guys do?!"  Sky said, "Noooooooo.  But I luv you mommmmmm." As Ross with a black wig on dragged Sky off of the stage. They then went to a different play subject. "Ewwww. I don't agree to that part of the script.  That's gross." Sky said.  Jin said, "Well, that's what happens when we take a script from the high schoolers. What did you expect? For it all to be kid stuff?" Jin glances at the crowd and says, "It isn't.  Now let's figure out how to change the script."  Jin grabbed Sky and dragged him off stage.  I saw Laurance close the curtains for the boys because they were too short and weak to do it. I attempted to dismiss myself before Principal Mario could say anything, but I was unsuccessful. Mario said, "That was very interesting. The way you let the children express their interests in the play." I let out a nervous laugh and walked away, slowly at first, as if I was creeping away, then quickly.  I got to the back and hugged the boys, "You guys are amazing!  Thank you for saving my job!"  I looked up and saw Laurance staring, too.  I walked up and punched his arm playfully. I said, "Well, you ready to go back to where you came from you big doofus?  You better say yes by the way. If you don't, I will still send you there, whether you like it or not." He nodded.  I took the four children to their parents and locked the door to a room.  I nodded at Laurance, telling him to jump.  He jumped, then I did the same. We emerged back into MCD and I told Laurance to scram. I opened another portal, not caring if anyone was around because it seems to be that recently one of the two guards follow me. Plus, the next world is bound to confuse them or scare them.  I jumped through the portal and had changed into Waffle Woman. I ran to Sky as he finished his Bacon Man intro, saying that he was better than Sky, and that we could do the mini game better than him.
Laurance's POV
I stalked off after Lady Aphmau told me to scram.  She must have been really mad at me for following her everywhere.  I decided that if she wanted to keep her worlds a secret then I would respect it from now on. I walked to the guard tower an decided to get some sleep.
Garroth's POV
I walked out of the guard tower to watch Aphmau again.  I saw her open another portal in which I jumped into after her. How many worlds does she have? I wondered. I got out of the portal, but I noticed something odd about myself. I looked like I was a human shaped French toast. I walked a little bit until I saw human shaped bacon, pancakes, hash brown, and waffle. I walked up to the waffle person and asked, "Where am I?"
Aph POV
I heard someone say, "Where am I?" so I turned around and said, "I knew this would happen."
"What is it Waffle Woman?"
"Can we take a break, Bacon Man, I have to go to the bathroom."
"Sure."
We all started laughing. 'Hasbrown Hank' (who's Barney off screen) said, "I never expect the Garroths to be's the French toast!"
"Kinda predictable, though. It fits his personality." Sky said.
Garroth's POV
The weird breakfast brigade was laughing at me and I said, "Will anyone tell me where I am?"
"Sure. I am Bacon Man, that is Pancake Pal, Hash-brown Hank, and Waffle Woman. We were about to start a game. Care to join?" Bacon Man said.
"He might freak out, though. I don't want to drag him back while he's having a seizure because of all of the animatronics. I mean, they don't move, but they may scare him. He doesn't come from any worlds even near similar to any other ones." Waffle Woman said.
"I think I can handle it."
"Ok, but if you get scared or something you HAVE to call out for me so I can get you back. You aren't always the bravest, ya know." With that, they started the game.

A/N- I want to be writing two stories at once, so I am giving options for a second story:

Garmau:
1. There are two kingdoms who used to work in harmony, but are now on the brink of war. The Night and Day kingdoms. Soon, the prince of Day and princess of Night fall for each other and may cause unneeded war. In the end, will their love for each other kill, or save lives? (Idea based off of Night/Day by MeinnahnThor)

Laurmau:
2. Aphmau had just run away to a quaint little town in the middle of nowhere for one reason: her unkind boyfriend (I promise it wasn't Garroth). She makes new friends in the quaint little town known as Meteli, but will she make a little bit more than a friend?

Both:
3. Aphmau is a princess, a very rebellious one at that, and loves to leave the castle and pretend to be someone else.  When her father, the King, hires a guard for her, she is stuck in the castle with nothing to do other than talk to her guard with a mask on, who sounds twenty five, which means he is way too old for her. But there is a prince who is brought to marry the princess by force. Will she fall for him?
4. A large about of girls are entered in a competition, willingly or not, to try to gain the favor of the prince, so they can take his hand in marriage. Some only try to become richer from the experience, but others try to gain his hand. What happens when one low class girl has a man outside of the competition, but will never be able to go back to him because her father wants her to marry someone high class. Will she learn to love the prince? Or will she try to get back to her man and maybe die trying? (Inspired by the book Selection)
5. Jessica's memory has been wiped. A nice family takes her in and she is able to learn new things about the world and the place she lives in, Will these things help or hurt her?

If you have any ideas, then plz comment them. They do not have to be Garmau or Laurmau or any ship at all! If you like any of my ideas, comment 1-5 and say garmau or laurmau for the ones that could be either. You can choose multiple.