Crafting Dead Problems?

This fanart is made by P00fless on DeviantArt!

Aphmau's POV

We walked out of the room and I explained, "His name is Laurance. He comes from Oregon and he lost his way when he was at Heyworth and almost killed by the cannibals there, but he got away. He found a nice house with decent clothes and a, surprisingly, working shower. He also said that he had a little brother that he lost and never found. His name was Jordan." I knew I would hit their soft spot by mentioning Jordan. 'He was such a good kid' they would always say. They obviously cared for Jordan, so they would trust Laurance more than when he first came here.

Ghetto said, "Sorry to break to the news to you, but we met Jordan. And he died. Killed by Red. He was a great kid. I'm sorry about the fact you didn't know earlier."

I nudged Laurance and told him to act like he just saw the entire village just got burned down with everyone inside of it because he became a shadow knight. Laurance did as I said and he backed up against the wall. He said, "This was all my fault. If only I had done more to protect them. If only..."

I said, "Hey, dude, you need to get your sorry butt off of the floor because crying never did anyone good here. It only brings down the mood and reminds us of others that have been taken victim to the cruel world. I don't want that. So..."

"There's a horde of walkers that I can't fight off on my own. Lets go." Nick said as we ran out in panic. I grabbed my gun and Sky grabbed his. We all ran out with all of our weapons. I told Laurance to stay where none of the walkers could get him. He gave me a confused look, so I gestured at the walkers and he nodded. Nick, Ghetto, Sharkboy, Sky, AK, and I all aimed at the walkers and started shooting. The walkers were stronger than normal. I said, "Darn, Dr. Ross must have improved the serum he used to make walkers. We use up more ammo now. No wonder you weren't able to fight these off on your own, Nick." We killed the walkers, but not without a price. We were running extremely low on ammo. I offered, "I'll go see if I can find any more ammo for us."

Nick responded, "You can't. What happens if there are more of those super strong walkers and you run out of ammo while looking for ammo? We can't handle losing another person we care about. Especially with all of the nostalgia going around."

I said, "I may be a girl, but I can handle myself. I will go out to find ammo, but if you would like, I will take Sky and Ghetto."

Laurance butted in, "I'll come, too."

"Well, if you will be bringing the new guy with you, then I guess its ok." He whispered to me saying, "I don't trust him so keep an eye on him."

I gave him a nod and we left, not caring that Ghetto wasn't following us. We walked out of the White House and found a good amount of ammo and weapons before we walked out into the forest. I said, "Thanks for helping, Sky. We really need to step up our game if we are going to beat those walkers. I will see you soon. I'm just going to make a stop to drop off some things I brought here." I eyed Laurance.

Sky said, "Understandable. We don't want him to be getting confused. We were lucky it wasn't that other guy who came the first time."

"I know. Otherwise there would be questions to no end. And we both know the questions. Come up with some fun things while your in the waiting dimension (where Sky stays while Aphmau is doing her vids)." I hugged Sky and heard Laurance growl. "Relax, Laurance. He's only a friend. Its what friend do here. Hug. Normal thing. You wouldn't believe what people do when they love each other if you think a hug is bad enough." (You dirty minded people. That not what I meant. I meant publicly announcing their relationship in an obvious way, like holding hands, cuddling, or saying 'I love you'. Bleh. I hate typing mushy stuff.) "Plus, Sky has a wife and kid. Even if I liked him, which I don't because most of my friends are dudes, I wouldn't be dating him. And that's reality." Not really, though. I thought. Mainly because I also have a husband and two kids. That was the real reason why I didn't love him or anyone else, for the matter. My love is reserved for Jason and my two kids. (Who are absolutely adorable).

"I guess we should go now. I mean, they will start wondering where we are if we don't leave soon." Sky nodded in agreement. I opened my portal and Sky opened his. Laurance stood there in awe. I quickly explained to him, "Sky is an inter-dimensional traveler, just like me, but he has the ability to visit pocket dimensions, while I have the ability to visit many active dimensions. I grabbed Laurance's hand and waved goodbye to Sky with my other hand. He smiled and jumped into his lifeless dimension, while I jumped into my dimension filled with people who respected me as their Lord. I told Laurance to go home. He scrambled back to his house saying, "Y-yes, My Lord."

Laurance's POV

I ran back into the village to wake Garroth up and drag him along to watch Lady Aphmau. He woke up and said, "What?" in a very tired manner.

I said, "What happened to a guard sleeping with one eye open thing?"

"A long day of problems you couldn't imagine. Why are you waking me up at this hour?"

"I found out something very interesting tonight. Now I want you to come." Garroth followed with a bit of hesitation in his eyes.

A/N- I luv you all for reading this! I usually post whenever I can, so it is pretty unpredictable. If you read this and you like it, I will be having new friends get their titles of Meif'wa, Mew, Cat, Kitty, or Kitten. Or maybe something new? If you want to be recognized, go comment, vote, follow me, or add this to your library to let me know that you exist! I give anyone and everyone the permission to suggest ideas and criticize my work in a helpful, supportive, kind way. I luv you guys! Have a nice day! Buh bye my kitties! ^_^